Final

You Upon The Stars

The night sky reminds me of you, whenever I look at the star I will be thinking of you. The stories we shared, the warmth of your embrace, the moments of tears and laughter that we made, and the beautiful smile that will always be on your lips when you heard me telling my stories that most of the times did not make any sense. You told me about Regulus, the brightest star. I love the way your eyes shines when you told me that you are from that star. At that time I nodded my head while chuckled softly, thinking that you were just making things up. At that time I thought that you will be beside me forever, I thought that you will never have to leave. I admit that I am foolish for not being able to think that you are telling the truth. When you came to say goodbye, my whole world was crumbling apart. My heart was shattered into pieces, I suddenly lost the strength to live. Call me selfish but I really can't live without you. When I cried on your shoulder, you embrace me softly while trying your best to comfort me. I hate myself for being so weak, it must be harder for you to go while seeing me in this state. After making my tears stop falling, you said that meeting me is the most beautiful and comforting moment that happened in his life. You said that I made you feel happy and alive. You said that our memories will be written by the stars so it will always be there, the night sky is the witness of our love. As long as the stars are shining, our memories will remain as bright as Regulus. 
"Can you stay as you are? Under the flickering shining stars. I will be shining on you, so your life will be brighter than mine. Star and the earth are billion kilometres away but my heart isn't. It will always stays with you, I will take a good care of the flower that looks like you. Promise me to not wither, promise me you'll live better, promise me to always remember. So that we will be together forever."
I believe that you are looking at me now, with that beautiful endearing smile on your face.
You who are as beautiful as the night skies, as relaxing as the morning breeze and as precious as my whole life. My prince, I will live my life as what you taught me. With my mind and soul full of the thoughts of you, it will remain this way until we were destined to be together again.

 

 

 

 

That's it lads, thankyou so much for reading❤️

It has been such a long time since I wrote something so I hope it is okay😂

I will start writing more (hopefully) bcs I kinda feel like writing again so yeah maybe I'll see you again soon~ 

​​​