extra

When The Idiot Met Another Idiot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]special for you, finale.[/CONTENTID1][CONTENTID2]

Extra 1/2 - First Date

“Among all places hyung… why you’re bringing me here?” Soonyoung side-glanced his boyfriend. Seungcheol nonchalantly shrugged as he took Soonyoung’s hand towards the entrance. Soonyoung sighed. It was their first date after they became official though, Soonyoung won’t try to ruin it. For now, he would just follow Seungcheol’s step.

“I didn’t get to fully enjoy this place before. And I want to make memories.” Seungcheol said as they walked through the tunnel, accompanied by the fish above them. Yeah, they’re at the aquarium where Soonyoung’s date with Jihoon happened.

“Hm, I’m curious suddenly.” Soonyoung asked tugging Seungcheol’s hand slightly to gain attention. Seungcheol turned to him. “Did you follow me that day?”

“Nope, by coincidence Jeonghan wanted to come here and Joshua with me accompanied him.”

“In which then you ditched them as you dragged me away?” Seungcheol cringed inwardly at the memory and unconsciously reached to caress the wrist he once hurt back then. Noticing the guilty gesture, Soonyoung held the caressing hand. “It’s not hurt anymore.”

“I’m sorry.”

“You have said it enough.”

“Have I said you’re kind, Soon?”

“Countless.”

“Pretty?”

“That’s not me. I’m handsome.” Soonyoung tapped his own chest in pride. Seungcheol stifled a chuckle before intertwining their fingers. Soonyoung flustered a bit with the intimacy.

“My handsome boyfriend.” Seungcheol grinned and left a peck on the cheek. Soonyoung blushed deep red and yet people’s look making him even more embarrassed. He resorted to slap Seungcheol’s shoulder for attracting people’s attention.

“Seungcheol.” Seungcheol giggled and pulled Soonyoung to continue walking again. They enjoyed the colourful fish and the blue view. Flusters and giddiness of first date never left the pair throughout the day. The tight hold surely bloomed their connected hearts even more.

“You purposely buy an ice cream too.” Soonyoung commented as they the ice cream while sitting near the parlour after the long walk. Seungcheol just smiled. “What’s more? A kiss?” Soonyoung blinked at his own slip-up before blushing red. Seungcheol giggled while Soonyoung tried to hide his shyness by eating the ice cream.

“I actually indeed wait for an opportunity.” Seungcheol pulled the ice cream away from Soonyoung’s lips, holding the hand before inching closer. Soonyoung’s breath hitched when a naughty tongue the remaining vanilla ice cream on his lips before a kiss.

Seungcheol smiled in the kiss, devouring the sweet taste of vanilla and the unique scent of Soonyoung’s lips. Soonyoung gasped into the kiss when Seungcheol softly bit the lower lips. The wet tongue met half-way, Soonyoung could taste the strawberry ice cream Seungcheol was eating earlier. They’re kissing for some time, ignoring the fact that they're not alone there.

An awkward cough by the parlour’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter