Chapter 1.0

The Ultimate Playgirl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love at first sight
-

 

It's Monday in the morning, the weather outside is really good. And there is this one girl sitting in a lobby of a luxury hotel in Japan, wagging her foot out of boredom. Chaeyeon is a stubborn yet a very charming girl that came from a very wealthy family. 

 

She's wearing a headset and just looking at the people passing by her. She kept on staring at the beautiful receptionist at the front desk and sending the lady a smile whenever they crossed eyes.  

 

Chaeyeon's POV

 

"I'm so freaking bored!" I complained to myself and kept repeating it over and over. 

 

I've been waiting here in the lobby for almost 2 hours, but my parents are still not done with their meeting. I have to wait for them in order to leave this boring place.

 

"Can someone please save me?" I whispered to myself while looking at my body guards who are watching over me. 

 

I looked around trying to think of ways how to escape from them. I'm dying in boredom here, I can't take it anymore.

 

"That's it! I'm done. I can't wait anymore." I muttered in a very low voice.

 

I stood up from my seat and started walking. I saw my body guards walking towards me. I gave them a signal that I'm just going to use the washroom. They stopped walking and went to their old position.

 

As I went more inside the hotel, I took a glimpse of them checking if they can still see me. Luckily I'm out of their sight. This is my chance. I saw an exit door and quickly sneaked out.

 

"Finally! Freedom!" I said while stretching my arms up high and feeling the cool air.

 

I started to walk fast away from the hotel, making sure they won't follow me. I kept walking and I found the place especially the view very interesting.

 

I suddenly stopped walking when I saw a Japanese girl rushing towards me. She kept on looking behind her and didn't notice me. I was about to move to the side when I saw her losing her balance. I feel bad for the girl if she hit the ground, so I tried to help out.

 

I opened my arms and stretch my hands towards her. I tried to catch her but when she got out of control, she accidentally bumped into me really hard. I hit my back on the ground and leaned my arms badly. 

 

"Awww! My back!" I screamed in pain. The girl in front of me was shocked as she opened her eyes. She was on top of me. She didn't move for a second. And when she realized that I'm in pain, she quickly stood up and helped out.

 

"I'm so sorry!" She said in Japanese as she helps me getting up. As soon as I looked at her, I was shocked seeing a very beautiful girl.

 

She is really pretty. I stunned on my position for a second when she grabbed my hand and started to run. I just followed her, as I still feel mesmerized on her beauty. 

 

We stopped running and hid on a corner. She looked like she's running away from someone. She let go of my hand and kept looking around. I sat on the ground and leaned my back on the wall. I can't still talk as I feel my back hurts and also I can feel blood on my elbow. 

 

"Are you ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter