Agyeo prince.

I slapped a kingka.

Soon, all the members were awake and gathered around the food covered dining table. "Hmmmm~ Smells gooood~" Dongwoo took a big whiff of the food and dug in immedieatly.

"Yah! Jang Dongwoo!" Sunggyu sneered and shook his head at his dongsaeng's rude behavior.

"Whaff hyung thif foof if felicious!" Dongwoo said with a mouth full of food.

You came out of the kitchen and saw Dongwoo happily shoving food in his mouth, Infnite and nicole crowding around the table watching Dongwoo eat. You chuckled, "What are you guys standing there? Eat, I didn't make the food just so you could stare at it!" With that, everyone sat down and started eating.

"This food is really delicious! You're a great cook ___!" Hoya complimented and took a bite of his bacon.

"Why thank yo-"

"I helped too." Myungsoo cut you off while emerging from the kitchen.

"Help? All you did was watch me!" You argued and stormed off to the other side of the table where Woohyun was sitting. He looked at you and gave you a heart stoping smile, you beamed at him and took a seat beside him.

"Good morning, oppa!" You greeted as you sliced a sausage and popped it into your mouth. 

"Morning..." Woohyun greeted you and leaned into your ear, "... jagiya~" Hearing that, you choked on your food. *!* Your eyes widened as you slammed your palm against your chest, looking for water frantically. 

"Yah! Yah! ___-ah are you ok?!" Woohyun asked. 

"Wa-waaaccccccc-" You tried to say, but the damn sausage in your mouth forbid you. Randomly, you grabbed a glass of milk and chucked it down your throat. You coughed a few times before glaring lasers at your boyfriend. *How dare he make me choke and not help me?!

Woohyun chuckled. *How cute.*

After the food, Woohyun helped you with the dishes. "___-ah~~~" Woohyun cooed, you rolled your eyes and ignored him. "____-ah~ C'omon! Don't be mad at me already!" Woohyun cooed again, this time poking your face with his soapy hands.

"Eek!" You shrieked and slapped his hands away from your face. Woohyun pouted and continued to poke your cheek. "Oppa, stop it!" You tried to stifle your giggles, but couldn't when you saw his cute face.

"___-ah forgive me~" Woohyun pleaded as he placed both his soapy fist beside his cheeks. "Bbuing bbuing!" 

You shut your eyes tightly. *Must. not. give. in. Must. Not.* After a moment of silence, you slowly pried open your eyes to see Woohyun with a cuter looking face. "Bbuing bbuing! Bbuing Bbuing!! Bbuing Bbuing!!!" 

You couldn't control your emotions anymore and burst out laughing with Woohyun still pestering you with his adorable face. "Bbbbbbbbbbuing~ Bbuing bbuing!!!" He roared!

"Yah!" Someone stepped in, you shut your mouth immediately and Woohyun stopped fooling around. "What do you think you're doing, hyung? Stealing my job?! I'm supposed to be the agyeo prince!!!" Sungjong whined, stomping his skinny legs on the wooden floors.

"Get lost maknae! I'm the agyeo prince here!" Woohyun stated.

"Oh really?! Let's see if ___- noona can handle this!" Sungjong argued. Forming two peace signs above his head, looking at you with big innocent orbs. *Oh god, i'm going to die even before he starts his agyeo-*

"Noona~ Bbuing bbuing~~~~" Sungjong cooed with an extremely cute voice, his fingers moved up and down. "Bbuing Bbuing~" He did it again before bringing his arms down and smirked at his hyung. "Take that, oldie!" Sungjong stuck out his tongue and hugged you tightly from the waist.

"I'm cuter than that old man right, noona?" Sungjong gave you a too 'innocent' look.

"Of course you are!" You laughed and hugged him back before the both of you walked out of the kitchen leaving Woohyun with the dirty dishes.

"Yah! Lee Sungjong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"