Meeting with Mrs. Kim.

I slapped a kingka.

Now, you were standing outside Myungsoo's beautiful appartment, cold sweat dripping from head to toe. *I shouldn't have agreed to this! I didn't know i would be meeting his mother, damn!*

Myungsoo on the other side was smiling happily, *Thank God for ____, if not for her, i would be marrying that fatass!* Slowly he slipped his hand into yours, interlocking your fingers together.

You jumped at the contact, "Yah! What are you doing?!" You screamed, trying to pull away from him but he wouldn't let go.

"Isn't it obvious, babe? We're holding hands, that's what typical couples do, don't they?" Myungsoo smirked as his grip tightened. You rolled your eyes at him, and gave up pulling away from him.

"First, my name's not babe. Second-" You were cut off by the gates cracking open, "Come on." Myungsoo pulled you in, you awed at every single detail of the house, it was perfect.

"Welcome home young master." The maids greeted, "Beautiful girlfriend you've got there." They added.

"My son!" Mrs. Kim emerged from the sofa, walking over and giving Myungsoo a tight hug, she pulled away and looked at you, "This must be your girlfriend! Welcome... Er..."

"____, Seo ____. Nice to meet you!" You greeted, bowing your head alittle.

"Ah, so respectful! I like you already." Mrs. Kim exclaimed, "Come on. Sit, sit!" You and Myungsoo walked over, taking a seat beside each other on the sofa, and Mrs. Kim just across the both of you.

"Would you like to have tea while we discuss?" Mrs. Kim politely asked and you nodded.

After about 2 hours, the meeting with Myungsoo's mum was finally over. Mrs. Kim kept asking you about your dad's 'company' and Myungsoo would always lie for you as an answer.

"Bye Myungsoo." You waved and walked away. But suddenly, Myungsoo grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you into a loving hug. Your eyes widened at his actions, heat crept up your face and your heart started beating really fast.

"Ya-yah. What are you doing?!" You hissed beside his ear.

"Just go with it, my mother might be watching." He whispered back, slowly he pulled away. Chuckling at your flushed and shocked face.

"See you in school tomorrow." With that, he softly pecked your forehead, causing you to blush harder.

"Bye baby~ Go home safely." He smirked and walked back into the house, leaving you standing there shocked by all the skinship you had with him today. You placed your fingers on where his lips were place and smiled foolishly to yourself, *His lips felt nice... What am i thinking?!* You slapped yourself and wipped the smile off your face before striding away.