Five

Wind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 years ago

 

Things changed after that night by the bonfire, I felt that we weren’t just hanging out anymore. It felt like an actual relationship. It seemed like most of the campus noticed it too because all eyes were on us as I walked him to his locker. Before he could open it, I maneuvered him so he had his back to it and I leaned into him, my arms above his head, caging him in.

 

“So I’ve been meaning to ask, are we an official couple now?” I murmured. 

 

Seungyoon smiled. “What do you think?”

 

“I think we’ve done quite a few things that couples do. And there’s a lot more I’d like to try.” I whispered in his ear, which made him giggle. 

 

“Good.” He touched his mouth to mine, a shivery brush that had the same effect as his deep kisses. My breathing shallowed and I felt a whole lot of lusty thoughts that I wished I wasn’t feeling in public.

 

“Hey, Yoonie.”

 

Without moving his body, Yoon twisted his head over his shoulder at Taehyun. He’d stopped beside us, even though our body language made it clear we were having a private moment.

 

“Hey.” Seungyoon nodded back and then turned to me, the polite indifference in his expression melting as his eyes roamed my face.

 

I watched Taehyun’s shoulders slump as he placed his stuff in his locker, which I noticed was beside Seungyoon’s, and then walked away.

 

My focus returned to Yoon as his mouth reached mine again. “He still has a thing for you.” I say.

 

“All I care about is that you have a thing for me,” Seungyoon whispered against my lips.

 

I chuckled but as he pressed his whole body closer to mine, my smile died and I found myself uttering thickly, “I might have a thing for you.”

 

My groan vibrated down his throat as I kissed him and then reluctantly pulled away. I pushed away and stared down at him, a frown between my brows. “. Now I’m addicted.” I took a step away.

 

“Are you running away from me?” He laughed.

 

I leaned in a little so only he would hear. “It’s either that or I’d walk around with a permanent..” My eyes flickered down and his gaze followed my crotch. Yoon snorted a laugh and turned to open his locker.

 

“You’re filthy,” he told me halfheartedly.




 

-----

 

We were back at my dorm after eating dinner. As soon as we got inside, Seungyoon nosedived in the bed. “I ate too much.” he mumbled against the pillow.

 

I chuckled and sat beside him. “Let’s get your jacket off before you pass out.”

 

Seungyoon sat up reluctantly and let me slip off his jacket. The whole time he was staring at my mouth, his eyes lidded and heavy from food exhaustion. I settled us back on the bed, his back to my chest, our legs intertwined. I wrapped my arms around his waist and clutched his hand. “Sweet dreams.” I whispered against his shoulder.

 

“I love you.” Seungyoon whispered sleepily.

 

I stopped. We’ve never said it out loud.

 

“Wh..what did you say?” I asked him but he was already snoring softly.

-----

 

A few hours later, Seungyoon finally woke up. He was a bit disoriented and he jumped when I touched him.

 

“Hey, it’s just me. You fell asleep.”

 

He relaxed back against the pillow and looked at the time. It was 4am. I gathered him in my arms and I felt him grow hard against my upper thigh. My breath caught and I moved my leg over his hip. I lifted my head and met his eyes two seconds before I kissed him. The kiss turned deep and hot fast. I rolled him beneath me and held his face in my arms as I looked into his eyes.

 

“I love you too, Seungyoon. Ever since I saw you in that parking lot. When you lied so I’d drive you home. I’ve fallen for you since then.”

 

His eyes grew wide. “I said it out loud, didn’t I?”

 

I nodded. “It would be nice if you said it again though.”

 

He bit his lip. 

 

“I’m scared, Mino.” He whispered honestly. “We’re so young, there are a lot of years ahead of us to lose this.”

 

“Don’t think like that,” I replied, although deep down I was scared as well. “We’re never going to lose this. I promise. Now tell me you love me.”

 

He in a deep breath and then smiled. “I love you, Song Mino.”

 

I grinned and kissed him hard, my hand coasting down the waistband of his jeans. “Can you be quiet?” 

 

He smiled. “I’m sure you’ll find a way to muffle my cries of ecstacy, god.”

 

I laughed into his mouth. “Don’t ever stop being a smart-. It’s one of my favorite things about you.”

 

“I’m glad you like that about me.”

 

“I love everything about you.”


 

“Even my freakishly pink hands?”


 

“Yes.”

 

“My abnormally large head?”

 

I shook with laughter against him, “Even that.” I whispered, laughter in my voice. “Shhh..I’m trying to get lucky here.”

 

“No, I’ll always be the lucky one.” He said before kissing me softly. He pulled back after a while to tell me, “Let’s do it.”

 

“I was kidding we don’t have to-”

 

“I want to. I’m ready.”

 

Suddenly I was the one nervous. This would be his first time. He told me that he has never went all the way with any of his exes.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes.”

 

It was the best night of my life.

 


 

2020

 

“So, Seungyoonie. What’s the deal with that JB? Is he a good guy?” Jiho must’ve been drunk because he would never ask that in front of me sober.

 

Seungyoon seemed surprised about the sudden inquiry but he tried his best to answer without really answering. “Yeah, he’s a good guy.”

 

I hope it’s true because I don’t want him to get hurt but I also want it not to be true so he’d leave him and come back to me. 

 

“You should introduce us, we’d like to get to know him.” Jinu said and the rational part of me knew that of course they’d eventually have to meet JB if they were to keep hanging out but the irrational part of me was screaming traitors at them.

Seungyoon hesitated, I’m not sure if he doesn’t want us to meet JB or JB doesn’t want to meet us. “I dunno, his schedule is also a bit unpredictable..”

 

“C’mon Yoon, we don’t have to be bestfriends with him. We just need to know you’ve been in good hands all these years.” Seunghoon said.

 

Seungyoon considered and then eventually nodded. “Yeah, of course. We’ll find time.” 

 

Seunghoon yawned loudly. “Well, I’m officially old. I’m beat.”

 

“Actually me too.” Pyo said.

 

“It’s been a long day. We should rest.” Jinu said while helping Seunghoon get up from his blanket. Everybody was preparing to leave except me and Yoon.

 

“You guys going to stay?” Jiho asked looking from me to Seungyoon.

 

“One stick, then I’ll go in.” I tell him be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter