1/1

i just like you so much
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They’re getting weird looks, but Joohyun doesn’t let her hand go. Seungwan is glad about it, she clings onto Joohyun’s hand more for comfort, her heart flutters when she thinks of how warm Joohyun’s hand is against her cold one.

Joohyun snuggles closer, when the temperature clearly drops when they step outside the college building. There are less stares now, because they mix into the crowd. There are so many people around, not just their classmates, but also strangers who don’t know either of them.

The rumours going around the college are true. Seungwan is dating Joohyun, another woman. They do makeout in their dorms, when they think everyone is sleeping, they did have once. Everyone is trying to see if it’s true, if any of their behaviours is anything other than platonic.

People look at them weird now, look at her weird. They stare at her, whisper to each other, ‘she doesn’t look like a lesbian.’

Seungwan sometimes wants to laugh, show them her collection of lesbian books, and a single lesbian a she used to read before Joohyun. Sometimes, she wants to crouch in a corner, or become a rock, do anything to get away from their eyes.

She grips Joohyun’s hand tighter. She nervously glances around, and finds a couple of eyes on them. A line from the poetry book she read comes to her mind: We did nothing but hold hands / and the world became cruel / we were nothing but wrong / and that made us feel right.

She also thinks of another line for her on-going collection of poems.

I like her so much / I think / I want to be everything nice / just in her eyes.

The line makes Seungwan’s heart ache, throb with want. She wants to lean in a kiss Joohyun on her beautiful lips, coated with a thin layer of flavoured lip gloss. She wants to taste Joohyun on her tongue, her tongue into Joohyun, while she is between her pretty, soft, juicy legs. 

She wants to do so many things with Joohyun, to Joohyun, but a ce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter