Just be careful

Don't scare me like that

"haaaaa"

A low sigh echoed through a little room.


"I've been at this house for quite a while now and I'm feeling lonely, but I don't want to disturb anyone"

a thought passed by. As Chaeyeon rolled over and over on her bed, she started to think of ways to kill her boredom such as play on her phone, cook something or even just roll over again on her bed, until she got a great idea.


"hmmmm, Sakura would be on live stream sooner and it's said here that she'll cook a nice hamburg steak. Maybe I should watch this and comment something if she does something wrong."

With the menacing look on her face she opened her phone and log on to Sakura's stream. As she was watching on how Sakura started cooking she felt uneasy. So she started getting dressed and got out as fast as she can while still watching the stream. Soon enough the stream reached to a point where Sakura needs to cut a piece of onion and as Chaeyeon watches her cutting it she immediately panicked. 


"What in the world is this girl DOING!"

she exclaimed in a very worried tone. She hurriedly got to the studio where they were filming the live stream. She waited for Sakura in front of the studio. She just stood there and waited. A few moments later Chaeyeon caught a glimpse of Sakura's face. She ran towards her and hold both the japanese girl's hand and worriedly look through each and every finger.


"EH! Jjaeyeon!?"

Sakura was shocked to see her.


"I thought you lost a finger or two!, don't scare me like that again!"

Chaeyeon exclaimed.


"WHAT DID I DO?"

Sakura was still puzzled.


"I was watching your stream but when I saw that you were using a knife I felt uneasy so I rushed here to see if you are okay."

Chaeyeon explained as to why she was waiting infront of the studio.


Sakura then smiled and patted her head, even tho there is a little bit difference in height Chaeyeon felt warm while being comforted by Sakura.


"Hey, would you like to hang out a little bit?"

Chaeyeon asked with pleading eyes.
Sakura just smiled and nodded in agreement.


"It's cold tonight and I forgot my gloves"

Chaeyeon softly giggled even tho she got a little careless by forgetting something she needed.


"hmmmm, how about this?"

Sakura gave the other hand of her glove.

 
"What would I do to a single glove?"


"hmmmm, well put that on your other hand and..."


Chaeyeon still not getting the hints on Sakura's words wore the glove on the hand opposite to Sakura's gloved hand and asked.


"and then what?"


"haaaaa, please don't be as dense as a dying star. You are making me embarrassed you know!"


"but I don't have any idea why you would ask me to wear just one glove?"


Sakura, flustered and as red as a riped tomato slowly reached out for Chaeyeon's hand and said

"I ask you to wear just one so that the other one would be here intertwined with mine."


Chaeyeon blushed a little and was caught of guard by Sakura.


"Aren't you playing unfair right now."

Chaeyeon exclaimed.


As she tighten her grip on Sakura's hand, both wore their warmest and most loving smile while strolling slowly beneath the starry night sky, not only the their hands entertwined but also their hearts.