Serendipity

Serendipity

Jungkook and Y/N have been dating for a year and a half now. They have been busy and didn’t get to go on as many dates as they wanted to. Jungkook finally got the time off and Y/N wasn’t bus with work so they decided to meet up and just go on a walk and spend time outside. They didn’t plan much and just wanted to spend quality time together.

Jungkook had walked to Y/N’s house and called her to come outside. They greeted each other happily and caught up with each other a little before walking to the café. Y/N had stopped to tie her shoe, but Jungkook beat her to it and tied it for her. After he tied her shoe he stood up and looked at Y/N.

He pulls Y/N closer to him by her sweater as if he was going to kiss her. She closed her eyes assuming he was going to kiss her. He smiles and chuckles before he starts singing to her. Y/N opens her eyes slowly to see his bright smile looking at her lovingly. She smiled back at him and enjoyed his singing.

“When you called me
I became your flower
As if we were waiting
We bloom until we ache

Maybe it’s the providence of the universe
It just had to be that
You know, I know
You are me, I am you

As much as my heart flutters, I’m worried
The destiny is jealous of us

Just like you I’m so scared
When you see me, when you touch me”

Jungkook just wanted to sing to her because he missed her so much and he knew that she really liked his singing. He leaned his forehead against Y/N enjoying the moment so much. She giggled and sung after he stopped. Catching him by surprise he pulled away and looked at her a little shocked but smiled brightly. He missed hearing her sing their songs to him.  

 

“The universe has moved for us
There wasn’t even a little miss
Our happiness was meant to be
Cause you love me and I love you

You’re my penicillium
Saving me

My angel
My world

I’m your calico cat
Here to see you

Love me now, touch me now”

Y/N gave him a look and he chuckled. He pulled on her hand and they started walking to the café together. (underline is Jungkook singing)

“Let’s finish singing the song” Jungkook rubbed his thumb on your hand.

“Ok,” you laughed at him.

“Just let me love you” Jungkook continued singing.

“Let me love let me love you

Just let me love you”

“Let me love let me love you”

“Since the creation of the universe
Everything was destined

Just let me love you”  

“Let me love let me love you
Let me love let me love you”

“I miss hearing you sing,” Jungkook said after they finished singing.

“I miss it too,” Y/N held onto Jungkook’s hand a little tighter, “I miss the boys too,” she giggled.

“They can’t stop talking about how much they miss you,” Jungkook laughed.

“I have to visit them soon,” Y/N smiled.

“Tomorrow I promised,” Jungkook smiled and kissed the top of Y/N’s head.

Y/N and Jungkook looked at each other and laughed. Y/N looked around and noticed some eyes on the both of them. Y/N got embarrassed and pulled herself closer to Jungkook’s body. Jungkook looked at Y/N and smiled. He always enjoyed seeing Y/N flustered. They continued walking together to the café. Getting to the café Jungkook let go of Y/N’s hand and told her to find a table while he ordered their drinks and Y/N’s favorite dessert.

After they finished their drink and the dessert they got up to continue walking down the streets. Y/N and Jungkook were playing around. Y/N was walking quickly away from Jungkook and turned around to face him again walking backwards. Not paying attention she bumped into someone and almost fell on the ground.

“Ops,” the voice rung through Y/N’s ears. She quickly turned around to see who it was.

“Oh hey Y/N,” he smiled at her. Jungkook quickly caught up to Y/N and saw who she was with.
“Hey Yugyeom,” He smiled.

“Oh hey Jungkook,” Yugyeom looked back at Y/N and smiled.

“Hi Gyeom,” Y/N looked down a little embarrassed, “Sorry I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going”

Yugyeom chuckled and patted Y/N’s head, “it’s ok I’m just glad you bumped into me and not someone else”

“So what’s up,” Jungkook pulled Yugyeom’s attention back to him.

“I see you guys are on a date,” Yugyeom looked at Y/N, “I have extra tickets to the amusement park would you guys like them?”

Y/N smiled and looked at Jungkook. He smiled back to her and responded, “Sure thank you”

Yugyeom handed Y/N the tickets and patted Jungkook on the shoulder, “Have fun you guys. See you later”

-TIME SKIP-
-AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK-

Y/N and Jungkook spent their entire day at the park. Today was the best day ever. They weren’t planning to come to the amusement park at all. They just really wanted to spend time together outside. It was luck that they bumped into Yugyeom and he gave them tickets to the park.

“Today was a good day,” Y/N looked at Jungkook as they were walking back to Y/N’s apartment.

“It really was,” Jungkook smiled at Y/N.

“We were so lucky to run into Gyeom,” Y/N smiled.

“Baby,” Jungkook called for Y/N. She hummed in response. “I know that I’m friends with Yugyeom but be careful around him ok.”

“Umm ok,” Y/N didn’t understand were Jungkook was coming from.

“Don’t get me wrong he is a good guy but I can tell he likes you,” Jungkook explained himself.

Y/N just nodded her head understanding that he was scared of losing her. She smiled and said, “It was serendipity that we got the tickets today”

“That’s true and we haven’t seen Yugyeom for a couple of months,” Jungkook kissed Y/N’s cheeks.

----------

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed it. It was very short and simple. It was inspired by Jungkook pulling Jimin and singing Serendipity to him. The way he pulled Jimin closer to him and help onto his blazer is just so cute.

I also hope everyone had a good rest of their 2019 and that 2020 is treating you well.

DATE: Jan 12, 2020

-sistarsasa