Waiting Time (SinRin)

Yerin Ships

Waiting Time (SinRin)

 

 


Eunbi is at the bus stop waiting for her ride which will come at 5:15 and it's already 5:08, just a few minutes left.

"Eunbi-yaaaaah!" Screamed her childhood friend Yerin. She was running to the bus stop trying to catch her there.

She hugged her from behind and cuddled up to her like she was a teddy.

"You always smell so good." She complimented her while nuzzling the younger girls neck.

"Unnie, that tickles." Eunbi tried to squirm away from the older's grasp but the latter just wrapped her arms tightly around her.

"I like hugging you. You feel so comfortable."

"You should get a boyfriend to have someone to hug unnie. I wont be here all the time."

"No one is as huggable as you, so I wouldn't waste my time looking for someone else. I'm picky and I pick you." She told Eunbi then squeezed her in uncontrollable fondness. The younger girl hit her arm that was around her tummy.

"Let go! My bus is here." Eunbi pushed her unnie's arms away and glared at her before boarding her bus.

 

 


NEXT DAY

 

Eunbi arrived at the bus station and the familiar figure of a smiling unnie greeted her. The playful unnie bounced her way to her. Wrapping her arms around her without a second to spare when she got beside her.

"You changed your perfume." Was the greeting she recieved from the older girl. She could always count on this unnie if she wanted any reaction about her new jewelry, perfume or anything about herself. Yerin unnie, as she had known her, is a very observant person.

"Mmm, you like it?"

"Yeah, I like it. You smell like a sophisticated chick. Though your older perfume smelled nice on you too, ofcourse. The one from, when was that again? The one you got from your aunt was the worst." She made a disgusted face and pretended to smell something very very bad.

"Hahahaha, I told you it wasn't that bad! And I gave that away already. You don't need to talk bad about it anymore." Because of Yerins constant mocking of her particular scent, She had to change it just after three days.

"Good riddance to that." And the older girl made herself comfortable in the younger one's curves as what she does everyday.

"Unnie, you're already in high school, you should stop being so clingy."

"I am, I just like hugging you so much."

Eunbi tried talking her out of her clinginess again but the older girl just brushed it off. They stayed that way until it was time for the younger girl to go again.

 


NEXT DAY ONCE MORE


It was a very hot day and though the sun was starting to set, the heat was still felt. The heat doubled when the warmth of two strong arms s its way around her body. No need to guess who the culprit is. There is only one person who continues to take liberties with her body, Yerin unnie.

"Unnie its hot." She pulled out of her embrace and placed some distance between them.

"You have bad grammar Eunbi-yah. It should be 'Unnie IS hot' ^__^" beamed the older girl then inched her way to her again but Eunbi glared.

"Unnie I'm not in the mood." That stopped the older girl in coming closer. With sad eyes, she tried to reach out to hold the younger girl's hand but it was slapped away. The sad unnie just watched her childhood friend enter the bus without a backward glance to her.

Meeting at the bus stop daily was not a promise nor was it required but they always meet there at almost the same time everyday. Cuddling or being forced to cuddle with the older girl was a routine that Eunbi got used to. Though she may tell her off about it, most of the time she just lets it be. Then one day, Yerin wasn't there at the station even when Eunbi's 5:15 bus had arrived. She looked around one last time before entering the bus. Her unnie might just be running late today, she thought.

 

 

 

NEXT DAY AGAIN

 

Eunbi sat on the bench at the bus stop still waiting like all the days that passed by but not because of the bus but for a particular person. Her neck might be getting bulging muscles soon, with all the head turning she's been doing in waiting for her unnie. Its 5:15 and her bus had arrived. The bus had left but there was still no sign of her unnie. The next schedule for Eunbi's ride had come but still, her unnie was still nowhere to be found. With no choice, she boarded the bus but still tried to look at the glass window if ever her unnie might come.

The next day was the same as the day before, Yerin unnie was MIA. Eunbi's getting worried. Her unnie had never skipped their routine for more than two days in a row before. She stayed there and ought to leave before the last scheduled ride just hoping to see her unnie. Then she saw her or more of "heard her". She's still noisy as ever.

"Eunbi-yah! Did your bus leave without you? Why are you still here? Or did you play around too much until this hour?" Eunbi didn't like her unnie's words, not because she was affected by it, no. It's because those were not the words she wanted to hear the first time they meet again. She was worried about her and she didn't seem to mind what she UNKNOWINGLY did, which Eunbi understands ofcourse but she's still irritated -___-

And that's not the worst thing that irritates Eunbi at that minute, she realized that her unnie is unusually TOO CLOSE to another girl besides her.

Yerin must have realized her questioning gaze that's why she introduced them to each other.

"Ah, Joy, this is my childhood friend, Eunbi. Eunbi-yah, Joy, my classmate." The two girls nodded to each other. Eunbi's irritation worsened while looking at the closeness of the two girls she's with.

The two happily chatted about someone  or something that Eunbi doesn't really care to know. She stood there quietly until Yerin's bus arrived.

"Eunbi-yah, see you tomorrow! Don't play around too much so you won't be left behind again. Take care. Mwuah!" Yerin kissed her cheek then went on the bus, with Joy in tow. 

 


NEXT DAY For the Nth Time

 

Just like always, Eunbi arrived at the bus station before 5:15. She was wondering if her unnie would come or she's busy hugging her classmate Joy somewhere. . . . Tssssss

Before her mood worsened because of that thought, two warm arms comfortably hugged her. She couldn't help but smile because of the emotion it evoked with that action.

"Its good that you didn't play around. Children should be good and not wander around because something might happen." The girl said while hugging Eunbi.

"Why are you here today? Where's Joy unnie?"

"Hmm? But I've always been here. Joy? She said she needed to do something then left me."

"No wonder you're hugging me this time."

"Hmm? But I always like hugging you. I missed you. You didn't use perfume today?"

"Lier" whispered Eunbi, too soft for Yerin to hear.

"Why? Do I smell bad now because I didn't use any?"

"Nope, I still like you. I like you very much." And Yerin snuggled to her even more, trying to get closer to Eunbi.

The 5:15 bus arrived and Yerin discontentedly disconnected herself from her friend but Eunbi held those arms and placed them back on her.

 

 

 

 

"I can ride the last bus and . . . . . I missed you too."

 

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

03-10-20
7:04 am

I wrote this in our native language and it was such a hassle to translate or was I just too lazy to do it? Anyway, I should remind myself to not do it that way, always -___-