Love you

Balancing act

The next day, Namjoon and Jin were wandering around, checking out shops around the island. 

"So...Namjoon..." Jin started.

Namjoon looked at him, smiling.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"I...I feel like I've been a little too pushy about you telling your parents and uh...I'm sorry. You don't have to tell them yet if you aren't ready." Jin said.

Namjoon smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you baby. I want to tell them, I just don't know how well they will take it." He replied.

Jin nodded, ruffling Namjoon's hair.

"I know." 

A few hours passed and they decided it was time to head back to Seoul. Namjoon fell asleep on Jin's shoulder. Jin smiled, quickly snapping a photo. Finally, they made it back to Namjoon's parents house. 

"Mom? Dad?" Namjoon called, only to get no response. 

He walked to the kitchen, noticing a note on the counter.

"Namjoon, your father has a business trip in Busan. We'll see you in a few days! Love, mom and dad."

"Oh, mom and dad are gone for a few days." Namjoon said.

Jin nodded.

Namjoon laughed, kissing Jin's lips softly.

"What do you say we get some drinks?" Jin suggested.

Namjoon smiled, nodding.

"Okay, let's go." He answered. 

The two quickly got their drinks, walking around the store, buying different snacks. 
And were on the way back to the house when they passed by a park with a swing set. Namjoon excitedly ran to the swing set, setting the bag on the ground and starting to swing. Jin smiled, following his boyfriend's lead. After a while, they decided to sneak drinks at the park. They laid on the ground, simply enjoying each other's company. All of a sudden, it started to rain. Jin smiled helping Namjoon to his feet. They started slow dancing in the rain, shifting their feet, right, left, forward, and back. Swaying their hips gently. Namjoon kissed Jin's lips slowly. After a while, they decided to go back to Namjoon's house and get warmed up. They took showers and sat in front of the fireplace. They started to drink, smiling and laughing with each other. The two laid down, cuddling and enjoying the warmth of the fire.

"Jin? You seemed kind of I don't distant earlier. Are you okay?" Namjoon asked, carefully.

"No I'm fine. I was just tired." 

"Are you sure? I don't want you to be mad at me. I-" Namjoon started.

Jin laughed, cutting him off with a quick kiss.

"Namjoon, you know I lov-uh..." Jin answered, pausing, blushing, and turning away from him.

Namjoon's eyes sparkled and he started blushing.

"Y-you...what?" He gently teased.

Jin smiled.

"I...I love you." Jin answered.

Namjoon smiled widely.

"Really? That's the first time you've said that...and..I love you too."