[1]

The Daughter Of A Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wheeinie," She turns away from her canvas to the older.

"Yeah?" She turns back to what she was doing.

Moonbyul pouts at the door, "Wheeinieeeee~"

"Yes, Unnieeeee~," The younger says in the same tone.

"Your dad called, he's coming back today." The older finally spits out.

Wheein's shock makes her mess up her painting, "ARGH!!"

"Ah, sorr-" "No, it's okay. I can fix this."

Wheein sighs and lays back, looking up to the older who still stood at the door, "When? Does he need to talk to me?"

The older nods which makes the other groan again. Moonbyul kisses the younger's forehead, and smiles.

"You'll be alright." Wheein smiles back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT?" Wheein shouts at her dad who was fixing his tie.

"We'll be meeting them at 8 am sharp tomorrow." He says and starts texting on his phone.

"Father, I'm still a uni student!!!" She whines.

"We made the deal that you have to get married after 18, and you had the chance to find someone yourself. And since you haven't found someone, you'll be helping me and my business." Wheein doesn't stop frowning so he continues, "Look, I'm even respecting your uality. You're a bi woman who leans towards woman right? And she's a great girl. You should be glad it's not a guy, they are too up their own ." 

Wheein breaks into a smile at the last sentence but frowns again,"But-"

"Honey, do it for daddy." He gives her his full attention, "What do you have to lose? Your feelings for the only 2 girls you've dated?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter