完ぺき

Perfect

January 11 2025— I look at the calendar, with a smile on my face I rushed towards the room where I woke up from. "Babe! Breakfast is ready!" I shouted with glee warpping my cheery voice. The person lying on the bed did not budge, instead she gave me a groan, but Im stubborn. I walked towards the table where I had placed my camera— I work as a freelance photographer that's why I have this lying around everywhere most of the time. So I took my camera and sling it on my neck. I opened it up and started filming. I approached the bed side where a beautiful maiden rests, but to my surprise. She suddenly pulled me into a bone crashing hug. I had to lift my arms up for the camera to not get damaged. She chuckles as she saw how worried I was towards my stuff. She continues to hug me as I placed down my camera at the bed side table without even turning the video off, I have no idea why I did it— but my guts told me I should. 

 

After a few non-sense banters I took the initiative to stand up and again sling my camera back and at this point I stopped the video and get the most beautiful picture of the woman I had my camera lens set on to. She started to laugh while uncovering her self from the bed covers. With a heartily smile she reached for my hand and uses it as something to grab on to, to help her stand. She then smiled charmingly at me and gave me a peck on the lips, and I have swear to all the gods and goddesses that I was as read as a tomato. She hurriedly escape when I was spacing out and giggles were heard as she hurriedly run down to the kitchen. I shook my head at that cute antics of hers and soon tail her— only to see her being emotional as she run back to me for a hug. A wrap my arms around her— protective yet warm, it was like I was so afraid she might slip away from me but the moment she looked at me all my worries disappeared and all I can do is indulge myself into her addicting smell and soft physique, as I whisper sweet nothings before greeting her.

 

"Happy birthday Chae."

 

 

-

 


February 14, 2027— I woke up alone in bed. It was rare to be in such situation so as a first approach to it, I hurriedly put on my white hoodie that was alway hanging on the cabinet handle. It smells like vanilla— the scent I have come to love ever since I started living together with her, after all, it was her scent.

 

After I have put on my hoodie, I started searching for that cute ball of happiness whom left me alone. I roamed to the little library slash office of hers but she's not there. My next stop was the room at the end of the hall which was our exercise and re-creaional room, but still no signs. I was about to go back and lie myself down at the masters when I heard a sizzling sound from down stairs and soon after the fresh and mouth watering aroma of bacon and fresh brewed coffee.

 

"So that's where you were."

 

I happily rushed down to the kitchen and there I saw her. A beauty with her hair up in a high ponytail exposing her silky smooth nape while she flips the pancake on her little pan. I can't explain what I am feeling but I can see myself smiling from my reflection on the titanium fridge beside her. I carefully approached her and wrapped my arms on her waist giving her a warm back hug. I can feel her smile as a place my head on her shoulder.

 

She started swaying making me sway with her in the process. At times like this I always remind myself how lucky I am to be living this moments and to be here with the person whom has always there for me. After she had finished flipping out the last pancake from her pan she taps my forearm making me release her from the hug. She smiled at me before she started walking to the table where she had prepared a good breakfast. I smiled and run to towards the living room, there I picked up my camera again and started rolling the video. She chuckles at me as she saw how I excitedly focus the lens on the food she had prepared and the next thing I know, we had sat at the table and started eating while the camera is still filming the both of us.

 

Me being a bit of a troublesome girlfriend dipped my finger in the maple syrup and brush it at her fluffy cheeks. She suddenly looks at me seriously and I must say, she caught me off guard that I was scared she would scold me but guess I was wrong as we started to smudge each other's faces with syrup. After the title syrup war, she smiled at me and gave me a quick peck and soon after a loving greeting.

 

"Happy Valentines Min."

 

 

-

 

 

 

March 19 2029— Today we are out of the house to visit Chaeyeon's bestfriend— Sakura, it's her birthday today, but before we drop to her house at Busan. We wanted to find her something so me and Chae ended up driving to the city to get a unique gift. 

 

As Chaeyeon drives, I took the time to appreciate the concrete jungle we are in. Tall buildings, towering each other. Glass walls reflecting the movements of passers by, and the sound of the busy street rustling. Even so, it feels home— because Im with the one I love.

 

We stopped by a little shop— to be precise it was a novelty shop. I do know the woman infront of me whom was pulling on my wrist had weird taste but at times like this, she keeps on surprising me. As we enter the shop we are immediately greeted by wooden, hand crafted tables and chairs. There are also alot of tin can displays and I can never forget about the glass mosaic that was displayed near the counter. It was so beautiful. Everything was beautiful that I started my camera again and started filming as if Im an excited teen ager. Chaeyeon could only smile at me and continue walking while I roll the camera— sometimes teasing her but most of the time taking my time admiring her as she stares at the things inside the store as if she's a cute lost child. At this point I tried to hold down my smile but I failed misserably and with a defeated sigh, I gave her a peck on the cheeks and helped her with choosing the perfect gift for her bestfriend.

 

 


-

 

 

 

November 10 2034— That is the date today, but something feels wrong as I read through my little diary, and watch through the video clips. 

It's cold, sad and quiet.

The cold is numbing.

The sadness is heartbreaking and...

The silence is deafening.

Even so, I think tonight is better than most nights. 

As I tried to replay the clips, tears started to pour. I have never thought it would turn out like this. We were so perfect. So happy, yet tonight in this four cornered room, I weep.

Still, everything is fine. 

I have accepted it. We were so perfect. 

But perfection has its price, and heartbreaking as it may seem. 

It was her.

The price for our perfection, was her.

It was Chaeyeon.

 

 

-

 

Thank you for reading this. This was suppose to be a fun and fluffy fic but you ended up with yet again a slight angst. And I am really sorry for that. 

 

My gay can't say no to angst ( TДT)

 

Anyhow, a bit of explaining. So Chaeyeon and Minju got together for year but then somewhere around 2031 Chaeyeon's health got the best of her and yes. She died off of terminal illness leaving Minju in the dark days. 

 

So yeah I am really sorry for this. I did not kill anyone because they were already dead the moment I satrted it so I ain't a killer. uwu~

 

Kidding aside thank you for reading.~