Chapter 8 : Future (Final)

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 : Future (Final) 

====================================================================================================

 

Taeyeon POV

 

 

I opened my eyes as I heard the scream. In front of my eyes, there's a kid running towards the big road chasing her blue ball and there are many cars on the road.

 

 

This scene...

 

 

To my surprise, across the road, I saw Yoona, standing there and just watching me.

 

 

What will you do, Kim Taeyeon?

 

 

My eyes widened, I could heard Yoona's voice in my mind!

 

 

Will you save the little girl and accept the same fate?

 

 

Or...

 

 

Will you just let the girl get hit by the car and go home to your family like normal?

 

 

"W-what?"

 

 

"JIHOO!!!" I turned behind when heard the scream and saw a woman was in a panic running towards my way. I turned to the front again and saw the girl was on the road holding the ball.

 

 

"Omma!"

 

 

I felt my feet stuck on my place and my hands are shaking. ! Taeyeon, move! What are you doing?! Are you just gonna watch that girl get hit?!

 

 

B-but Tiffany...

 

 

*HONK! *HONK! *HONK!

 

 

"JIHOO!!!!"

 

 

my life

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

*Gasp!*

 

 

I opened my eyes suddenly and rose up from the bed. It felt hard to breath and my chest felt so heavy.

 

 

W-where am I?

 

 

"Tae, you’ve wake up!" I turned away as I recognize the voice.

 

 

"F-fany?.." I said in my panting. I noticed the surrounding, I was in the emergency as I could see the nurses, doctors and other patients on their bed.

 

 

"Ouch" I winced in pain and raised my right wrist, it was wrapped with the bandaged. No wonder I felt the pain.

 

 

"Oh god, I'm glad you're fine!" Tiffany pulled me into a hug and I leaned on her chest, still confused.

 

 

"What... happened?" I asked her, making her broke the hug, looking at me with a frown.

 

 

"You don't remember?"

 

 

"..."

 

 

"When you jumped to the road suddenly to save that little girl. What are you thinking, Tae. That's dangerous!" Tiffany hit my arms lightly "You almost make me die from a heart attack, Kim Taeyeon"

 

 

A sudden scene rushed into my mind. A scene where I run towards the little girl, hugging her in my arms and pulled her back but then I lost my balance and my head got hit with the fire hydrant beside the walkway. Next what I know was my world turning dark.

 

 

"W-what happened to that girl?!" I asked in worry.

 

 

"She's fine and with her mom now. You should be worried about yourself too, Tae"

 

 

Then I felt a pain on forehead. I ran my finger on my head and felt the bandaged. I winced in pain again.

 

 

"Careful, they just stitch up your wound just now and it still fresh" Tiffany caressed my bandaged gently. "It might leave scar later, Tae" her eyes still on my wound, checking it.

 

 

"F-fany-ah, you can see me?.." I gulped my saliva. "I-I mean can you really really see me???"

 

 

"Huh? What are you talking about? Of course, I can see you. What's wrong with you?"

 

 

"I'm still alive..." I whispered slowly.

 

 

"This won't do, there must be something wrong with your head, but the CT scan said everything is normal. Wait here, I will call the doctor-"

 

 

I didn't let her finish her words as I pulled her into hug making her froze with my action.

 

 

"I'm glad" I buried my face to her chest. Tears flow out from my eyes.

 

 

"Tae, are you okay?" Tiffany patted my back gently, her voice was worried.

 

 

"Aniya... I'm just glad, Fany-ah" I smiled in tear, still leaning on her chest, don't want her to see me crying.

 

 

"Don't make me worry again, okay?" Tiffany said softly, tightening her arms around me

 

 

"I'm sorry, Fany-ah. I won't do that again, and I love you" I heard her giggled.

 

 

"I love you too, Tae. Let's go home after this" I just nodded and keep hugging her, feeling comfortable in her arms.

 

 

Without I know, someone was watching us from afar.

 

 

"Thank you... for saving her," he said to Yoona who stood beside him

 

 

"It was her own choice when she chooses to save that little girl" Yoona spoke, her eyes still on them.

 

 

"Finally, Tae omma can be happy with mommy Fany again" He smiled.

 

 

"You are proof that Kim Taeyeon's life is not end yet.” Yoona paused

 

 

“because you’re their son"

 

 

"I know... and thank you again" he looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter