Chapter 3 : Taeyeon

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 : Taeyeon

============================================================================================

 

Taeyeon POV

 

“So, he came into your café and suddenly hugging you but you do not know who he is?” The officer asking Tiffany while his fingers on the keyboard, typing something on computer screen.

 

“Yes” Tiffany nodded

 

“Is he harassing you?”

 

“I’m not harassing her!” I shouted from inside the cell, looking both of them not far from my cell. I was brought here to the police station after they thought I tried to hurt Tiffany.

 

“Shut up!” The officer yelled back, making me shut my mouth tightly.

 

Oh god… I never have been inside this cell before! Why this is happening to me!

 

“No, he just hug me. Not more than that”

 

“Alright, I understand”

 

“Sir, is there anything else I need to tell? Can I go home now?” Tiffany asked

 

“Oh, yes of course you can. I got your statement already”

 

“Thank you, sir” Tiffany stood up and bowed then made way towards the exit.

 

“Wait! Fany-ah, are you gonna leave me here?! I don’t want to sleep in here!” I gripped the bar, looking right at her but she ignored me and kept walking until she’s disappeared from my sight. “Fany-ah!”

 

“Be quiet!” One of the officers yelled at me.

 

“Sir, I am really not lying! I really know her!”

 

“She said she does not know you, you bratt” The officer scoffed without bother to look at me as his eyes glued to the computer screen. He was not interested to listen to me.

 

“I-it’s hard to explain. But really, I told you the truth!” my voice sounded a bit whine. The officer looked up, our eyes met and he gave me uninterested face.

 

“Just stay in there quietly. I will release you later this morning” He pause and looking back to the computer screen. “Why there are so many weird people this lately” he mumbled. I looked at the clock wall. Time shows 1.47 a.m already.

 

“I waste my time in here” I ruffled my hair before sitting on the floor and leaning against the wall, let out a long sigh.

.

.

.

The next morning

 

“You are free to go now, but don’t do that again, understand?” The officer smile while patted my back after we walked out from the station.

 

“I understand” I bowed slightly to him after giving him a smile. He went inside to the station, leaving me alone at entrance. I looked up at the bright sky, it giving the positive feeling inside me.

 

“What should I do? Fany won’t believe me no matter how many times I tell her” I mumbled sadly then looking at my wrist. The number is still there.

 

“3 days…”

 

…..

 

“Should I go?” I bite my thumb. My steps halted when I was getting near to her café. I turned away “Maybe I need to wait”

 

“No, you need to meet her” I turned around and walked again to her café direction. “You only have three days! Don’t waste it!” I scolded myself.

 

“But what if she report me to the police again? I don’t wanna sleep in the station again!” I stop walking again. “Arghhh! What’s wrong with my life!!” I groaned in frustrated without realising I have reached in front of her cafe. I stared up at the signboard café.

 

‘Taeny Café’

 

That was Tiffany’s idea to name the café. The combination of our name. Taeyeon and Tiffany. I smiled alone, remember how I really protested of that name because it sounds so weird. We end up got into a little fight because of it and finally I had to agree with Tiffany. I let out a small chuckle before looked down, the café still close.

 

“Will she be fine?” I asked myself, my heart hurts when remembering her crying when she saw me lying on the hospital bed.

 

I decide to walk away from this place. I think it’s better if I don’t meet her.

 

My steps stops from taking another steps as I saw her, there, standing just a few steps in front of me. She was wearing brown long coat with red scarf wrapped around her neck, keeping her warm in this cold weather. Our eyes met and her eyes slowly widened, clearly surprised seeing what I am doing at her café again. She hurriedly taking out her phone from her bag.

 

“Wait! Don’t call the police” I approached her in quick.

 

“Don’t come near!” She raised her voice and I stopped on my track.

 

“I’m not touching you,” I said carefully. What if she gonna attack me with her taekwondo again, I would face the death for second time!

 

“What do you want actually? I don’t know you!” She was frowning.

 

“About last night, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to hug you, really. I swear!”

 

I just miss you

 

“I know it is hard and shocking when a stranger suddenly appears out of nowhere and suddenly hugging you. But, please, believe me. I’m not a bad person. I-I just wanna talk with you”

 

“What? Are you gonna claim that you’re Kim Taeyeon again?” She said sarcastically.

 

“I-I…”

 

I don’t know what to say. What the use if I tell you that I am Kim Taeyeon. You won’t believe me, anyway.

 

“Look, I don’t know how you know my name and what is your intention to say that you’re Kim Taeyeon but Taeyeon is dead. It has been one year since she’s gone!”

 

“Yes! I know-“

 

My eyes widened slowly.

 

“W-wait… what?” I said in disbelief. “One year?”

 

One year? … It’s already one year since I died???

 

“Taeyeon got involved in a car accident one year ago and she did not survive.” I could sense the sad tone from her and her face expression changed. “And I don’t want to talk with you and your stupid jokes. I’ve work to do” She walked passed me and I was trying to figure out what actually happened. Why it was already one year? Yoona brought me to the future?

 

But why?...

 

“W-wait!” I snapped into reality back and held her arms quickly. She turned her head, surprised. I immediately let her arm go “S-sorry”

 

She looked straight into my eyes, curious. I stuttered “I-If one year has passed, c-can you show me where is her cemetery? I-I mean I wanna see her”

 

“Just who are you?” She crossed her arms

 

“I-I’m Tae-Taehyuk, Kim Taehyuk” I lied. The heck, where I got this name? It ! “I’m her friend”

 

 

“I don’t remember she has friend name Taehyuk?” she raised her eyebrow, still didn’t buy my lying.

 

“Errrr I am her long lost friend. I mean, I know her in college and then I moved to LA and we lost contact.” My brain works fast. Now what the heck with this stupid lying story. I am Kim Taeyeon, not Taehyuk!

 

“…” Her face clearly showed that she doesn't trust me.

 

“I-I can prove to you! I know her birthday, I know her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter