Chapter 2 : Tiffany

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 : Tiffany

======================================================================================================

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“WHAT THE HECK???” I touched my face roughly as I saw my reflection on the water surface.

 

Why I have a guy face???!!!! This is not my face!!!

 

“Do you like it? Your new face?” I startled when hearing Yoona’s voice from behind me

 

“Gosh! I almost got a heart attack! Don’t appear suddenly like that!” I rubbed my chest to ease my poor heart.

 

“Sorry” She said without changing her non-expression face. Then I remember back the main problem.

 

“H-hey! Why my face was like this?!” I raised my voice then notice it sounded rough. “My voice too??? You!” I pointed at her. “What have you done to me?!”

 

“That’s your new face now” She just said like nothing serious happened.

 

“YOU SAY WHAT?!!!!” I looked back at my reflection. “You change me into a man?!!! WHY??!!”

 

“I cannot give you your old face. In this world, you are already died”

 

I suddenly felt an ache in my heart.

 

“So what will happen if I give you your real face and you suddenly appear in front of everyone?”

 

I clenched my first hard. She was right “But how I can approach my family with this face?! They won’t recognize me!”

 

“It is your own problem to solve, Kim Taeyeon” She crossed her arms. “I already give you 3 days to settle your business. After that you will follow me”

 

I was about to protest but-

 

“Look at your wrist”

 

I looked at my wrist as told. There was a number 3 with orange flame written on my wrist

 

“What is this?”

 

“That is your time. The number will keep changing until you reach the last day. Remember, on the last day, you need to come back before midnight”

 

“What if I refuse?”

 

Her face suddenly changed into the scary glare as she looked like wanna skinning me alive! She took steps forwards to me.

 

“Try to do that, Kim Taeyeon. I will make sure I will find you no matter where you go, then rip your soul apart and throw you into a pit of hell”

 

I gulped my saliva as I nodded quickly; understand with what she had said.

 

Oh this woman is scary!

 

“O-okay…”

 

“Good, see you in three days” Yoona said before she snapping her fingers and disappeared from my vision.

 

“Phew, that’s scary” I sighed out of relief. Then I remember “AH Wait! What if I need to use the toilet? I am a guy now, so does it mean I need to see that thing?!!” I screamed into the air. No answer. Aishhh I hate thisss!

 

*ding… *ding….

 

I turned beside and saw the small clock tower in the park. It showed 12.00 am now.

 

“So my time is start now?” I mumbled before looking at my reflection again.

 

 

 

 

….

 

Hospital

 

The accident occurred a few hours ago so they must be still in the hospital. I ran inside the emergency area, looking for the room and what I saw just an empty room, no one was there inside except one nurse. She was tidy up the bed.

 

Where are Fany and mom?

 

The nurse made way out of the room and I asked her.

 

“Excuse me; can I know where the patient here is just now? Did they move her to another place?” I pointed at the empty bed inside the emergency room.

 

“Which patient, sir?” She confused.

 

“The patient was involved in a car accident. She was brought here just now. Her name is Kim Taeyeon”

 

“Sorry sir, but today we don’t receive any emergency patient with car accident” The nurse said.

 

“What?” I frowned “But she was here just now. Are you sure?”

 

“Sorry” She said, bowed a bit then left, leaving me alone with feeling clueless.

 

Where are they?

 

.

.

.

.

 

She must be here

 

I don’t have my phone with me now so I don’t know how to contact Tiffany. The next place I could I think is our apartment. I stood in front the apartment’s door and took a deep breath before press the passcode into the apartment

 

*access denied*

 

I frowned, did I change the password? I press the passcode again but still access denied so I decide to press the bell button.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

 

*Ding dong* I rang the bell again.

 

No answer. Is she not at home? But it had past midnight now.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter