Chapter 1 : Yoona

Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1 : Yoona

====================================================

 

She opened her eyes and scratched her not itchy head and realized she was sitting on the bench. She looked surrounding her; it was corridor but still unknown place to her

 

“Where am I?” She mumbled before stood up from her seat and walked without destination

 

“Cardiac arrest!”

 

A sudden voice from the room behind her was getting her attention as she turned away and could see a group of people behind the glass wall. They were wearing white coats and nurse clothes.

 

“Darn it! Hurry up! Bring me the defibrillator!” The doctor pressed the patient’s chest to perform CPR. Sweat was forming on his head. The nurse brought the defibrillator machine in a hurry and set it up before giving it to the doctor.

 

“Charge to 200 Joules!”

 

The nurse set it to 200 joules as told “Ready!”

 

“Move!” He placed the defibrillator on the patient before pressing the button. The patient's body was jumping in shock because of the electricity coming from that machine but her heart rate still doesn’t show any sign of heart beat.

 

“Again! 200 joules!” The doctor still not gave up

 

Still no response!”

 

“!” He gave back the tools back to the nurse and performed CPR on her again “Don’t you dare to give up” He gritted his teeth, fought hard to save his patient.

 

“Woa..” Her lips parted away as her eyes never left the view in front her, she who just watching the whole scene felt amazed with the doctors. She tried to steal a look at the patient’s face but got covered by the doctor and nurses. She took one step back and looked up and saw the sign “Emergency room”

 

*Beeeeepppppp* She looked down back when heard the machine

 

“Doc, she’s gone…” The nurse patted his shoulder softly, telling him to stop because the patient was no longer breathing. He stopped from his doing and looked down, taking a deep breath and sighed.

 

He announced “Time of death…”

 

….

 

“I feel bad for her family…” Taeyeon mumbled as she watched the whole scene from outside the room

 

“Kim Taeyeon”

 

She turned her head when someone was calling her name. She saw a beautiful woman in white dress with long dark hair, looking at her without any expression.

 

“Who-”

 

“Your time is up. Please follow me”

 

“Huh?” Taeyeon was confused, she then glanced at her right and left. No one there. She pointed at herself. “Are you talking about me?” she asked.

 

“Yes you, your business here is already finish and your soul will follow me, I’ll bring you to another world because this world is not your place anymore”

 

Taeyeon became more confused. “My soul? You mean I already die?” Taeyeon asked, raising her eyebrows. The woman nodded.

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

“Bhahahaha!” Taeyeon suddenly burst out laughing. “Woa, that’s really not funny. Look, I don’t know how you know my name but hey, I’m perfectly fine! I don’t even know how I can end up in this place” Taeyeon said between her laughter but the woman's expressions didn’t change and Taeyeon’s laughter slowly died.

 

“Why are you not laughing?”

 

“I’m not lying” The woman turned her head to the inside room and Taeyeon’s eyes followed hers. Taeyeon’s eyes widened when she saw her own face, lying on the bed when the nurse covered her body with white blanket. Her clothes were smeared with blood.

 

“T-that-“ Her face went paled

 

“Kim Taeyeon, died at age 24 due to a car accident. You tried to save a little girl from getting hit by a car at the cross road. They brought your body to the emergency and tried to save you but unfortunately...” the woman said while her eyes were lying on Taeyeon’s bloody body. “You didn’t make it”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter