9th Hit

HIT IT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]GAYS GAYS GAYS[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]9TH HIT[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

 

 

They just arrived at the front gate of Sakura’s house. She was offered a ride by the tall girl – which she strongly refused at first, but in the end gave in.

 

“Thanks for taking me home.”

“No worries. Thanks for treating my wound tho. You’re not so bad after all.” Sakura glares at her, not affecting the latter at all. Instead she was greeted by a warm smile and her eyes shaping into a crescent one.

“Shut up..” and she turns around, walking slowly towards the door. Seriously, she really doesn’t understand why her heart is beating abnormally everytime she was greeted by that cute smile of her classmate.

 

Wait.

 

She suddenly stood still at her place, realizing what she had just said to herself. Did Sakura just admit that that girl just behind her was cute?? Hell yeah! She takes a deep sigh and starts walking again. As she was about to enter her house, she heard the girl calling for her name again. What is it this time?

Yujin walks towards her and pulls out something from her pocket – it was her phone. What for?

 

“What’s with the phone?”

“I almost forgot that we don’t have each other’s phone number.” Yujin said and gave her phone to the girl. “Put your number there so we can talk after I get home.”

“We can do it tomorrow after class. Don’t want an injured person overworking herself.” Sakura said after she finished typing.

“Are you worried about me?”

That caught Sakura off-guard, making her blush suddenly. “W-Wha– No! I-It’s not like tha–!” Yujin then bursts into series of laughter, loud enough to scare the birds that was quietly sleeping at the branches. “W-what are you laughing at!?” Then she realizes that maybe – just maybe – she was just joking about it.

“I hate you!”

 

Sakura furiously turn her back from the girl, stomping her way to the door and banging it as soon as she enters the house, leaving Yujin at the doorway, trying to catch her breath from laughing too much. She even coughed out unnecessary s – blood mixed with saliva. Yuck.

It was a good laugh though.

Thinking about this day, it seems like so much happened but, the only thing she seems to remember is that Chaewon already forgave her and also the part where they got into trouble. She blames the radish for that one.

Seeing that there was nothing left to do, Yujin slowly strides her way towards her bike that was lying on the road.

 

“I need to buy a stand for my bike…”

 

 

Meanwhile at Miyawaki Residence…

 

 

“You’re late. Again.”

 

A low authoritative voice echoes inside the living room. Right at the sofa, a man was sitting comfortably, clutched in his hands was today’s newspaper. The aroma of the coffee becoming too strong for Sakura to take.

She hates it.

Sakura doesn’t respond and just went straight for her room, leaving the man back there to enjoy his time. She needs not to stand in the same room with her father.

As soon as she enters her room, she throws her bag to the side and just went straight for the dive towards her bed. This day was unexpectedly tiring her out. Not to mention, she didn’t even play tennis with Hyewon today.

She stares at the ceiling for a little longer, remembering what she had just did back their was kind of rude.

 

“Why did she have to joke around like that…”

She grabs the nearest pillow and hugged it tightly, curling like a ball, she feels the heat slowly going up despite the cold temperature in her room. Her soft cheeks slowly turning red, she tries to cover it with her pillow.

 

“That idiot…”

 

 

~*~

 

 

 

 

It was still six in the morning and not that many goes that early to school except for those who are required to go, namely, athletes. And right now, two girls – Minjoo, and Heejin – are standing at the front gate of the school.

 

“I regret going with you..” Indeed Minjoo regrets doing it.

“You love me.”

“Sadly, yes..”

Heejin gave her a confused look, “What does that even mean?”

“Nothing..”

 

Nevertheless, Minjoo enjoys the morning breeze as they traverse the path towards their – No – Heejin’s club room. She frowns at the thought that she wasn’t part of the club anymore.

She shrugs it away and lock shoulders with her bestfriend, surprising the girl. Minjoo flashes her a smile, dragging the girl with her. For a second, Heejin might be weirded out but after seeing Minjoo’s face, she knew instantly what it was that kept bothering her.

Maybe she shouldn’t have brought the girl with her after all.

 

Both the girl parted ways after going with Heejin to the club room. Minjoo didn’t bother staying because as per her reason, she had something to do. Knowing that that was a lie, holding her here at the clubroom would only make her uncomfortable, Heejin lets her go.

 

“I’ll see you later at lunch!”

 

 

~*~

 

 

She woke up late. Again.

But she doesn’t care.

She even took her time to take a full shower and eat breakfast with her Imo. Her food is never to be skipped at all cost.

After she finished washing up, she hurriedly fixed her school attire and went down as fast as she could. But what greet her down was her Imo, looking serious while drinking her tea. What’s more, she didn’t touch her food yet.

Is something wrong with her?

 

“Imo?” Yujin calls for her.

 

Her Imo just stares directly at her. She was like examining her from head to toe, then back to her face. She then lets out a heavy sigh and drank another sip from her tea. It weirded the girl out. “Is something wrong…?”

This time, her Imo shots her a glare. A scary one at that. Suddenly the atmosphere inside the house became heavier. “Yujin…” Her Imo called, resulting for the girl to sit up straight from her seat.

“Y-yes..?”

“You’re not being bullied, are you?”

 

 

 

 

What..?

 

Yujin looks at her Imo who was suddenly giving her a worried look. Why would she think that the girl is being bullied?

Then it hit her.

 

“A-Ah.. is this about last night..?” Her Imo nods in response.  

 

~~~

She parks the bike at the side of the house, locking it with chains to prevent it from getting stolen. She walks inside the house and was greeted yet again by the aroma of her favorite food that was placed at the table. She slowly walks towards the dining area, not wanting to catch the attention of her Imo who was busy washing the plates.

Every step was careful and she’s really adamant in surprising her Imo. As soon as she got closer to her, Yujin was about to speak when her Imo suddenly spoke.

 

“Whatever you are trying to do, you'd better stop it." 

 "Pooper.." Yujin pouts and dropped her on the chair in defeat. 

 

Her Imo just laughs at her niece's cutie side. As she finished washing the last plate that was left at the sink, she places it gently at the dish rack. Judging by her voice, Yujin noticed the happy tone that her Imo was emmiting. But the moment she turns her attention towards the girl, her smiling face falters,  while the latter was just there, grinning nervously at her Imo's angry expression.

 

"What happened to your face??"

~~~

 

 

“W-well… There was a schoolmate of ours who got cornered at the alley..” Yujin  started. “We didn’t want to leave her behind so we came to the rescue… and the rest is history.. Hehehe…”

Her Imo, yet again, released another heavy sigh. “You should’ve called for help..”

“It’s fine..” Yujin instantly replied. “Let’s just enjoy the food, Imo.” She said with a cheeky smile painted on her face, making her Imo smile at her.

“What should I do with you…”  

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

“You are late again, I see?” – Hyunjin.

“I had a not so pep talk with my Imo, so yeah. I’m late.”

 

Second period just ended and Yujin just entered the room after the teacher left. She didn’t want to be reprimanded for being tardy again.

She places her bag at her table a little bit louder than before, startling her seatmate whom she was with yesterday.

 

“Do you not know the word “careful”?”

“Oops. Sorry.” The tall girl said and finally slumped down her seat. She pulls her phone out and started her daily “social media life checking”, scrolling and scrolling until she finds something that she thinks its interesting.

“Why were you late again?” her seatmate, Sakura, asks.

“It’s nothing...” Sakura creases her forehead. “Putting your nosy attitude aside, what did you discuss with Mr. Kang yesterday?”

Sakura was about to bite back but decided not to. For the sake of finishing this project, she must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter