Minseokie--Updated 12/20

EXO Fanfiction Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Distance Between You and Me, by ILoveCalcifer:  She writes the emotions surrounding the first trembling butterfly wings of love so well.  Comedy, Fluff, Romance First loves aren't supposed to ever be more than that. You're supposed to have them, and then move on. Start figuring out what kind of person you actually work well with and look for that while your first love turns into a magical, romantic memory. Because you're first love's never supposed to be more than a memory. You just get over it and move on with your life, and that's what I had done. Everything was going just like it was supposed to be, for me that is, until my first loved popped back up in my life, foricng me to reconsider everything.  Now I don't know whether to keep Xiumin as only a part of my past, or consider letting him be part of my future.

 

One shots:

*Blood Lust, by @thesammtimes (Vampire Minseokie.)

*Dewdrops, by @jincherie (Fluffy Kitty Minseokie)

*Drabble, by @xiubaek13 (Vampire Minseokie)

A Little Help, by @xingtokki (Poltergeist Xiumin)

Noisy Neighbour, by @xingtokki  (Poltergeist Xiumin)

  *Under His Influence, by @mint-yooxgi (Yandere Vampire Minseok)

Series:

Artificial Love, by @universitykpop  (Android Minseok)

Alpha Anarchy, by scheherezadekp (Omega Minseok, Alpha OC)

His Human, His Protector, by @baekhyuns-abs (Lucky One!AU)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter