2020 Variety Writing Contest (RESULTS REVEALED)

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Come join my variety contest, where there will be a lot of options and groups. Welcome to 2020!

Foreword

I would like to thank Level Up! Graphic Shop for the beautiful poster and background. 

RULES

1: Subscribe and upvote to stay updated.

2: You may use any group you want and ship them with whomever you please, but the groups listed are preferred and will give you a higher score on enjoyment. You may also use OCs, as long as the kpop idol is the main star, and not the OC.

3: Be nice, even if you don't particularly care for someone's story or genre. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So no bashing or you will be blacklisted from this and all other contests.

4: You may use the idols in character or out of character. They are for you to mold, after all. Well-rounded characters are appreciated.

5: No vampire/werewolf stories. Also no m-preg or gender-switch. If you use a character, keep them the same gender they are.

6: Fantasy, fluff, supernatural (yes, it is quite possible without vampires or werewolves), romcom, and other genres are accepted, unless otherwise mentioned. This includes , yuri, hetero and no ships. All of these are welcome.

7: Older stories are welcome, and it doesn't matter how old they are, as long as they haven't been entered into any of my former contests, even if I've read them before. I don't mind re-reading them.

8: You may mix as many prompts as you like, and up to two people can choose the same prompt.

9: It doesn't matter how many times a group has been used. They are still available. No limit. Also, you may enter as my times as you like, but only one entry will won 1st place. If the same person ends up winning all three places, it's not a bias thing. It's because of the stories and prompts.

10: Subscribers-only and members only are accepted. Also, the chapter word count must not exceed 5,000 and the same goes for one shots. No more than 20 chapters.

11: Groups I do NOT read, and will not be accepted: Super Junior, Big Bang, Shinhwa, Hotshot, Brown Eyed Girls, Madtown. Most other groups are okay, but I prefer the ones on my list and enjoyment is part of scoring.

12: Have fun and enjoy writing your story! The deadline is: October 4th, so that gives you exactly 10 months to write. I'm also open to extentions, if need be, but only on stories that are already started and being taken seriously.

DGNA_Forever
I'm just dropping by to let all of you know that I will be completing my end of the deal with wall posts and a blog post for the winners, so I haven't forgotten about you guys.