Mental Medicine

I Feel Your Pain

Namjoon knew he had to talk to Taehyung before helping him , but he was sure it would be almost impossible to meet him again alone , if he didn't take that moment quickly. Yet he had to ignore the stress the other was feeling and do as he believed was right. If anything like that ever happened to him , he would definitely feel the same as Taehyung but this time he couldn't care about the younger's feelings. 

The driver parked the car outside a simple looking house at a calm neighborhood. He parked the car and turned his face towards the male next to him 

" I'm sorry. I mean it "

he tried one more time to express his feelings. Taehyung didn't respond. Staying silent and lowered his face down without saying a word. Waiting the older do anything he wished. Any of these word wouldn't help him get rid of his sadness either way. While Namjoon pressed his lips together annoyed and opened the car door , heading to him and did the same. 

They walked towards the house and Taehyung worried that the guy they were about to meet , was probably like Namjoon since he could trust the other a kidnapped male. His eyes looking here and there but he knew there was no way he could run. Maybe it would make things even worse if they could get any worse. He shouldn't have listened when his grandmother told him to leave his hometown , and study on this big city. Tears were threatening to fall but thankfully the door opened distracting both of them. 

A tired looking male appeared in front of him , and on the back the half face of a shy young boy was also visible

" Namjoon ? I heard you got a job as a princess "

he mocked and started chuckling alone for a while. That's when Namjoon replied

" Hyung. I need you to take care of my friend. He's Taehyung. And no I'm just a butler "

" Yeah yeah. I'm just kidding. Why is this boy scared ? "

" I'll explain when I get time. I got a phone call. Greetings to Jungkook  "

spoke and a cute smile formed on his lips when he said Jungkook. He then walked away in a hurry. That's when Taehyung walked in the living room and the hiding male revealed himself. He heard his name was Jungkook. The shy male spoke 

" Yoongi hyung , who's this guy ? "

" I don't have the slightest idea "

he replied confused . Taehyung watched the two strangers looking at him like this would give them the answers they were looking for. 

Namjoon arrived at Jin's house , knocking on the door furiously. Hoseok opened the door and Namjoon attacked him with his words 

" Where's Jin ?  "

" Where's Taehyung ? "

the irony was obvious on Hoseok's tone , and that's when he made some space for him to come inside where he noticed Jin sitting on the sofa crying. He run to him and sat close to him hugging him 

" What did he do to you ? "

" He did nothing to me. It's you Namjoon. You hurt me "

" Me ? How ? "

" Who's Taehyung ? Why is he with you ? " 

that's when Namjoon froze and his gaze traveled back to Hoseok. He knew everything. While Hoseok gave him angry face as Jin kept on crying , since  Namjoon didn't say anything to prove he has feelings only for the oldest

" Where's Taehyung ? "

screamed Hoseok with a shaky voice like he was ready to cry and his legs seemed ready to give up on him , so he sat and weakly spoke 

" Where's my love ? "

and that's when he covered his face with his hands hiding his emotions. Which surprised Namjoon but he quickly shook his head and got their attention 

" I'm in love with you Kim Seokjin "

 " You do ? "

" With all my heart. And Taehyung is just a boy who wanted to live his life. Hoseok has been hurting him and I saved him. I won't let him see Taehyung again if - "

" Alright ! I won't hurt him again I swear. He's the only thing I have  "

continued Hoseok doing the praying sign with his hands. He meant it and the two males could see it. So Namjoon lowered his head before looking back at Hoseok

" Fine ! I'll tell you were he is but you need to stop being so harsh to him or I won't be this nice again "

he made sure he's understood and Hoseok nodded positively. He hugged Jin and told him that later he would explain everything and apologized again. Namjoon headed to Yoongi's home along with Hoseok. The younger  was nervous , looking at the street waiting finally to reach that house and see Taehyung. 

Yoongi , Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting in the living room enjoying an ice cream after finishing their sea food. Jungkook accidentally looked at Yoongi with puppy eyes which made the other stop eating and lean for a kiss deepening it. Memories from the past came to the younger's mind. When Yoongi was adopted by his uncle but he murder him and Jungkook's family to take him and run far away from the old city. 

The car parked outside the house and Hoseok stepped outside impatiently , Namjoon followed.  He kept a serious face and knocked on the door. Which few seconds later opened 

" Oh ! What is it ?

asked Yoongi and his eyes met with Hoseok's who was piercing him with his ones. That's when Namjoon nodded and Yoongi lowered his eyelids annoyed and welcomed them to his home. Hoseok's eyes fell on Jungkook and for a reason he didn't know , he felt sad for him. And next to him was his love , Taehyung. 

Taehyung felt scared. Getting up and lowered his head as he started to talk in shaky voice 

" I'm not- I won't run again I'm sorry. Forgive me. I didn't touch- "

" I know "

calmly replied Hoseok making Taehyung look at him and surprising Namjoon one more time. He then approached the younger making him flinch but he warmly hugged him and for the first time let his feelings out

" I'm sorry for treating you like this. I will change. I don't want to lose you. I love you , Taehyung "

that's when Taehyung weakly hugged him back 

" I love you too , Hoseok "

he hesitantly replied and Hoseok broke the hug to look at him in the eyes and kissed him softly. Taehyung knew he cared but he didn't know how to express it. 

Hoseok and Taehyung kept living together but the older allowed him to go to school again , and finish his studies. Leaving his violent behavior and turning it into a sweeter one. Indeed , Taehyung was smiling. He was finally happy with him. Even hang out with Jimin. For the first time he could have friends , after so long. 

Namjoon and Jin started dating each other. The younger explained everything to him and told him honestly that he wouldn't lie to him again. Jin was blinded by his love for him  , which made it easier for him to accept the younger. 

Jungkook and Yoongi were still together and the oldest of two made sure their  relationship  doesn't get affected.  He had done whatever he had to have Jungkook , there's was no way he would lose him. While for Jungkook , even if it didn't feel right , he was in love with him.