fin.

Phone Call
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kierra was typing away on her laptop when her phone rang. She looked over and saw her boyfriend's name, Hwitaek, popped up. She debated if she wanted to pick up or not, but in the end didn't as she silenced the call. She let out a sigh in response more to herself than to her boyfriend as she really needed to finish the documents for work. Kierra hoped that it wasn't important and that Hwitaek could just send her a text instead. A moment later her phone lit up due to Hwitaek sending her a message. She glanced at it and saw that it was a simple text. She resumed work and would reply to him as soon as possible.

It wasn't until almost like three hours later when Hwitaek called Kierra again. He had sent several text messages during that time frame and thought it would be okay to give a call this time around. Unfortunately for him, Kierra had went to shower after finishing the documents. She wanted to relieve her stress with a hot shower first before responding back to her boyfriend. Kierra had just missed Hwitaek's call when she exited the bathroom. She went to her room and got dress before checking her phone. Kierra frowned upon seeing the missed calls and the unread text messages. So she picked up the phone and called her boyfriend back. He answered on the first ring.

"Kierra!" Hwitaek greeted happily despite it being almost eleven at night.

"Hi, Hwitaek." Serena casually greeted him back with a chuckle. "You called me?"

"Did you read my messages?"

"No. I was busy with work stuff and so I decided to call you back instead of reading the messages."

"Oh, I see."

The tone of her boyfr

Please log in to read the full chapter