BONUS 3

Best Illusionist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyeon’s harsh, hard eyes resembling the speeding bullets of a pistol gun glare at the scene in front of her. Her stupid, brainless boyfriend sitting so comfortably with a leggy girl two sizes taller than him and looking extremely beautiful doing absolutely nothing. Why’s she even here, anyway? This gathering of Suho is a private one where only his friends are invited. Sure, some of the boys have brought company with them like Sehun and Chanyeol but who brought Saera along? Soyeon doesn’t exactly hate her because she hasn’t done anything to her before, but she makes her feel uncomfortable, whatnot with the way she’s looking at her boyfriend.

Baekhyun’s an idiot and Soyeon doesn’t know how anyone can develop a crush regarding him. In most days, he’s loud, mischievous, and playful. He’s usually the immature type of boy that girls usually avoid. But Saera seems absolutely different. She’s beautiful, tall, and has a pair of stunning honey eyes. Why’d she gone through a crush for Baekhyun? Soyeon’s not judging because she too, is head over heels for the boy, but there other boys who’re just as crush-worthy as her boyfriend. 

There’s also the variable that Soyeon’s extremely jealous of her but she refuses to admit it. Saera looks like the popular girl that’s too nice for her own good, the girl that people wish to either be her friends, or be her, or date her. And now she’s throwing herself at Baekhyun? Is the boy even aware of how she’s looking at him?

Someone heavy sits beside her, his heat instantly attacking her. Before she can turn her head to appraise him, he speaks. “With how hard you’re staring at her, she might actually be announced dead by two bullet holes in her heart.”

It’s Suho and he’s here for another game. This whole Soyeon/Baekhyun thing has been a happy joke for him, and he’s been using them for his own entertainment. 

“I’m not staring at her.” Soyeon rolls her eyes, still pretty much staring at her, and her legs, and her body, her eyes, her shiny yellow hair, and her everything. If she’s trying to fool Suho into believing she hasn’t been staring, then she’s failing. 

“And I dyed my hair orange.” Suho snorts, leaning comfortably against the couch and spreading his legs like the usual man-way of sitting, a chocolate bar in his hand. Where he brought the chocolate, she’s not aware, but he has a whole bunch of secret cabins and drawers where he hides things there so his friends don’t take them. 

“You’re already a real-life clown, you don’t need to add more colors,” Soyeon replies back, taking her eyes off of the girl for a second so she can give him a look. 

He ignores her, staring at Baekhyun and Saera right across. “Maybe you should go there, drag him by the ear, and tell her in her face that he’s yours. Bam, Korean drama material right here.”

“You’re so stupid,” Soyeon sighs, staring back at Saera and catching her laugh at something stupid Baekhyun might have said. He’s goofy by nature and she wonders if this is what attracts Saera to him exactly how it attracts her to him as well. “Let her stare at him as much as she wants. Let them laugh together as much as they want. Friendship can be between a guy and a girl. Not everything is worthy of jealousy or you’ll be a brainless baboon for it.”

“Ah-huh,” Suho mockingly agrees, biting his bar. “So you’re not jealous out of the girl who has a crush on your boyfriend and has been trailing her hands all over his arms from the beginning of their time together?”

Soyeon looks at them to see if she truly has been trailing her hands along her boyfriend’s body and she hasn’t noticed. She realizes that Suho’s simply exaggerating. Saera has merely given Baekhyun’s arm a subconscious touch because he made her laugh. Yeah. It’s just an unconscious, uncontrolled move. There’s no need to be jealous. She tells herself, her hands growing taut as she curls them into fists.

“Nope,” she shrugs carelessly. “Na-uh, Nah, no.”

“If this is your version of lying then you at it.” Suho points out. 

“Leave me alone in my own misery, will you?” She sighs, leaning against the couch in the same lazy way Suho’s leaning against it, too. There’s a dark cloud hanging over her head and Suho’s clearly aware of it. 

He stands up. “I’m going to tell Baekhyun to stop playing with girls who have crushes on him because his girlfriend is a sensitive—“

She reaches for his arm and yanks him back down. “Suho! Don’t be a jerk.”

Their violent movement catches Baekhyun’s eyes, who’s only been sitting a couch away. He turns his head from Saera and stares at the two of them with a frown, his eyes flickering from Suho to her suspiciously. She shoots him a big grin to tell him things are fine, and slowly he turns back to Saera. 

“He’s so oblivious,” Suho sighs in a tired way as if he can’t believe the two of them. “And you’re so stupid. If you’re jealous of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter