BONUS 2

Best Illusionist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“One, two, three. The last one to get to the beach is a sore loser with worms up in his briefs!” Suho exclaims out loud.

Right after his yell, the boys and Soyeon who descended the minivan they rented previously to get them to the beach, all run out from the bus and begin to rush towards the shore, following after Suho with either screeches or laughter. 

Soyoen, who’s closely followed by Baekhyun, is rushing in her own leisure, wearing her faded blue jeans and a black long-sleeved shirt — yes on the beach — with a curse, having not expected such massive shout from Suho. Honestly, she doesn’t care all that much about what he said, and she doesn’t wear briefs. It’s just his sudden yell overwhelmed her, and the rushing feet of everyone else made her subconsciously run behind them. She’s not the best in running, considering she’s a bit malnourished and any strenuous activity made her feel weak and dizzy; but she’s trying her best to appear at least like she’s trying. Boys are fast in general, but she’s running with some kind of speed that made her seem like she’s keeping up.

She’s so intent on being their same speed that she doesn’t notice the leg that’s trying to trip her right beside her until she’s stumbling forward. Thankfully, she doesn’t fall, and she turns around with a ready glare on her face to see Kyungsoo trying to muffle his laugher.

“Oopsie doopsie do,” Kyungsoo says quite unapologetically. Her glare hardens. “I thought you were Sehun.”

He runs away before she can say anything in regards to his preposterous behavior, and she glares at his back all the way to the beach. 

Baekhyun comes her way when he sees her pausing and just glaring at thin air, having caught to Kyungsoo trying to trip her. He looks worried with eyebrows furrowed but he’s clearly trying to stop himself from laughing at how funny she looked. 

“You okay?” Baekhyun asks.

She’s still staring at Kyungsoo’s back, now trying to get a piggyback ride on Chanyeol’s wide back. When she answers Baekhyun, her tone comes out dark and promising. “We have to find a way to drown Kyungsoo underwater for the longest time possible.”

“On it,” Baekhyun shrugs casually, walking extra close to her so he can whisper his conspiracy low to her ears, so she’s the only one hearing him. “You wanna be a part of the process?”

“Of course,” she turns to watch Baekhyun with a calculated look, her lips threatening to curl in a smile at how easily Baekhyun agreed. “I have to hold his legs while he flails on the water.”

“You think we’d be able to film it?” Baekhyun suggests menacingly, his eyes twinkling with poorly concealed mischief. 

“My phone’s camera is waterproof.” She agrees, stuffing her hand inside her jeans’ pocket and making sure her phone’s there. 

They share a devilish smile together, their lips resembling Joker’s red-painted smile, and their eyes curling at their ends evilly. The first one to move forward is Soyeon, and she runs towards an unsuspecting Kyungsoo who’s jumping in circles around her sea and creating water flops here and there, giggling at them like a newborn child. She goes over to where he’s splashing water next to the rest and lets out a loud war cry, before jumping on him. Kyungsoo screams in both surprise and fear at feeling her weight dropping on him so suddenly, but his scream goes muffled when Baekhyun appears in front of him and yanks on his legs so that he falls backward instead of forward.

He falls and she quickly sits on his stomach so he isn’t able to pull his head from the water, Baekhyun’s grip still solid around his legs and his thighs, trapping him in ankle-depth water with his head fully submerged with Soyeon’s weight. She takes her phone from her pocket and films him, the sound of her laughter echoing away.

“I think that’s enough,” Baekhyun says over her when her phone takes a little bit over twenty seconds filming a drowning Kyungsoo in shallow waters. She agrees by standing from Kyungsoo, making the boy emerge out and cough out loud, heaving like a seal next to her. 

“Yeah.” She seals her phone back into her halfway wet jeans from all that struggle Kyungsoo did. She’s smiling widely and Baekhyun’s sniffling an amused giggle at how evil she looks. 

Kyungsoo stops coughing so he can glare at them. “You evil, evil heathens!” 

“That’s for telling me I look like Sehun, .” Soyeon shrugs, taking a few steps back from him so she can stand beside Baekhyun, staring down at him like he’s a chewed gum under her shoe. 

“Yeah, you never tell a girl she looks like Sehun. That’s downright cruel.” Baekhyun agrees to her statement while trying to look blank, but his clear amusement is seen through his face. 

Kyungsoo looks at them as if they’re crazy. “So you’re not here taking revenge on me tripping you but for mistaking you with Sehun?”

“Pretty much, yeah,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter