Comfort

Love So Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Making love after having that hellish discussion seemed so different. The pleasure was there but the emotions we didn't confront had somehow affected how making love was supposed to be. 

I was angry. Angry at myself and also at my parents for putting Chanyeol through that discussion which certainly hurt him even if he just masks it with his smile. I was mad yet it's painful. But nevertheless, I stayed with him and planned to stay here with him for the rest of my life. 

Clawing on his back as my nails dug deep into his skin, I pulled him to me as hard as I can. I wanted to drown myself on pleasure so I could forget that dinner, especially those words. I knew he wanted the same and he digs deep into me in such vigor and intensity that took my sanity away. 

Even for just a few hours, I want to forget those words and just love him. 

But I could feel my anger when I move, turning us together no matter how little space there may be. I returned his vigor with the same intensity until I was overflowing. 

But it didn't end there. 

Despite how cold it is outside, we were sweating and every sweat that dripped from my body and his blended until the heat couldn't be contained once again. 

I knew the walls there thin but caring about anyone will think is no longer in my mind. All I care is how it feels and I never failed to let him know how he's making me feel with the endless, breathless moans that escaped my lips. But it wasn't just me, hearing his deep voice grunting and groaning in pleasure added to my burning desire. Even hearing him panting sounds so good. 

"Ahh.. haah.. it feels so good... aahh..." 

Arms around his nape, I continued to my hips as vigorous as I can while his arm guided my waist, keeping me safe on my place on his lap as everything else seemed so slippery suddenly. Apart from that, the throbbing inside my core and my trembling legs didn't make easy for me to maintain my position to keep him inside but my hips just couldn't stop moving. 

I then began whimpering, wanting to reach that peak and erupt yet again.  When I got there, I gasped for a deep breath and exhaled satisfyingly as my hips now moved sloppily with my release. 

He then held me tightly before maneuvering us both upon the bed until I found myself underneath him once again. Then, he pins me with no escape; both his legs bend underneath my thighs, lifting my hips a little off the bed. However, his strong, damp arms slithered underneath the same thighs, opening me up widely before he lowers himself down so he could cage me inside in those same strong arms as a whole. 

I felt like I've just shrunk underneath him. And it is the only time that feeling so little felt so damn good.

I prepared myself while I wrap my arms around his nape again. He did not waste another second as he moved, ing fast on to me while kissing me passionately. But I lost that kiss seconds later since the intensity of his movement couldn't make me concentrate on kissing anymore. 

All my sensitive senses were concentrated on my violently throbbing core, savoring every movement and trying to imprint it to my mind. But I was so caught up by the moment of pure pleasure, that finally, it was all I could think of. 

I wish it will always be like this. 

No hurtful words, no worries. 

 

My eyes flutter open only to see the familiar ceiling of my room. I breathe calmly after that wonderful dream of the memory I had buried. 

This ceiling wasn't what I hoped to see. 

Awakening from that dream, I wished so deeply as I close my eyes, that I was living at that moment again. Then, I opened my eyes, but I was underneath the ceiling of my room and not his apartment. No matter how little that space is, it felt more of a home to me, unlike the home I grew up in.

Love and pleasure... 

What a wonderful combination. 

If only it would just be those two and nothing else gets involved. 

But all of a sudden, somebody knocked on my door, "Gammy? Dinner's ready." My granddaughter called. 

"I'll be right there, sweetheart." I smiled as I replied. 

As we were having dinner, I decided to tell them my of decision, "After dinner, I'll be going for a stroll." 

"Alright, take Jacob with you," James stated, taking a huge bite of his steak.

"I'm planning to stroll alone." I retorted, smiling sweetly. 

"What? No. It's already cold outside, mum. Plus, it's been 45 years since you were here, a lot has changed." Jacob strongly disagreed. 

"I am not asking for permission, son. I'm telling you I'm strolling alone. Don't worry, I'll bundle up. And I'm still strong and healthy, there's no need for you to worry." 

"But, mum..." 

"Just let her be, James. It's what mom wanted. There are times that we need to be alone for a breath of fresh air.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter