Little Changlix

Their Adventures

One Misa de Galleo that made little Felix blush, his dads wonder why.

It was the Bang Family's third day of attending Misa de Galleo before Christmas time. The priest said to stand up for the Psalm reading, Chan felt tiny hands gripped tight on his thigh. He looked down to see his kid, Felix, was almost hugging his leg.

He leaned down and whispered to his kid, "Are you all right, baby?" He was met with his rounded eyes full of awe. He was looking at someone on his side but when he heard his dad asked him, he immediately tore his gaze from that someone to look at his dad.

"Want daddy to carry you?" Chan asked again. Felix shook his head. Chan ruffled his hair and stood back to listen to someone reading on the altar. He glanced at his right to see his husband had already his eyes on him. His brows furrowed.

"Is everything alright?" Woojin asked silently.

Chan just nodded his head and smiled at his husband. Woojin took a look at Felix whose now hugging Chan's left leg while his gaze at his left side. Maybe he just saw something that interests him, Woojin shrugged.


The priest told them to sit down. Felix now is sitting on Chan's lap. He noticed Felix face was red. His freckles were prominent like glowing because he is....blushing? Woojin is worried a little, he turned to his husband.

"Chan, why is Lixie's face so red? Is he having a fever? Oh my god.." Woojin said worriedly, the mass will not be finished anytime soon, so he's worried Felix is catching a fever. He touched Felix forehead and he realized his kid was okay, no fever. He cups Felix's little face that made Felix to flush more.

Chan just chuckled because he followed Felix's gaze and it landed on a little kid that has an equally red face as Felix's.

"Oh don't worry about it too much, Wooj.." Chan said to his husband while chuckling. "Our baby's blushing because.." Chan added as he pointed his finger to a little kid at their left side. Woojin followed Chan's finger and he saw a kid, yeah a blushing kid too.

"Oh.." Woojin said. He felt relieved. He turned to coo at his kid.

Felix was shy. He squirmed on Chan's lap and had turned to face his dad then buried his face to Chan's chest. His little hands had slipped on Chan's waist. It made Woojin to coo more. Chan chuckled and hugged his baby back. He kissed the top of Felix's head.

"Okay then..I was just worried, I thought he has fever or something.." Woojin said as he kissed Felix's temple and he leaned into his husband's side, turning back to listen to the priest on the altar.