Final.

The Fifth Season
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes. <3

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was basically a child stuck in a grown man’s body. Everyone who knew him could attest to this. Sehun was never really good with kids, but after being with Baekhyun for six years, being around kids was childsplay, pun not intended. 

Sehun’s older brother didn’t have any children yet, so there are only two occasions on which they have to be around children. The first is when they have to babysit Baekhyun’s niece and nephew, which was not often unless Baekbom was absolutely desperate for a babysitter. After the whole gum-in-hair fiasco that resulted in both Seoyul and Siwoo having to chop all their hair off, Baekhyun had not often been asked to babysit again. The second was during the holidays, mostly important ones like Christmas, birthdays, Thanksgiving. 

This Christmas they went to Baekhyun’s side of the family. Sehun always preferred this since his brother’s life mission was to embarrass him in front of Baekhyun every single time they interacted. And besides, Baekhyun’s nephew and niece were the most precious little things Sehun had ever laid eyes on. 

Currently, Baekhyun was playing dress-up with Seoyul. His hair and Christmas sweater Sehun bought him were covered in glitter because according to Seoyul, princes should be as sparkly and pretty as princesses were. And she was doing a very good job of making both her uncle Baekhyun and herself sparkly and pretty. 

Sehun loved seeing his husband like this even if Baekhyun in addition to children were a total handful. He could just imagine it now- coming home after a long day’s to an extremely messy and chaotic house, toys and children's clothing strewn everywhere. Sehun would find his husband with their two children on the floor of the kitchen, food everywhere including their faces. Baekhyun would greet him with the biggest smile ever as if there wasn’t cake batter on the ceiling and in their poor daughter’s hair. Sehun would probably have to clean all of it up while Baekhyun bathed their little babies. 

It sounded quite exhausting, even in his own imagination and yet he still couldn’t wait for the day it became a reality. 

The two of them didn’t get a chance to actually sit down and spend some quality time together until way after dinner. Sehun spent the entire dinner watching Baekhyun and Seoyul play around with their food until B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter