the Confession 2

How to Say Goodbye

Both Jaesuk and Ji Hyo didn’t notice Kwang Soo who got in quietly and took a seat behind Ji Hyo.

“ Oppa..have you been hurt by people you thought cared for you? “

“Yeah, a couple of times I guess and it was too painful. Why did someone hurt you? “

Ji Hyo gave out a faint smile and sigh. “I can’t forget what they did to me. I tried so hard to forget all about it “she was crying now. At this point, Jaesuk realized that Kwangsoo had joined them, both men looked at each other, not sure of what to do. While Ji Hyo had another beer, her tears falling.

“Who are they? “ Jaesuk asked. “Is it Jong Kook? “

Ji Hyo shooked her head “Jong Kook Oppa is very patient with me but I think he got tired of me but no he isn’t the one who hurt me”. Again, the two men were dumbfounded, wondering about all the things Ji Hyo has shared now but they just let her be, thinking that letting it all out will do them good. They will know what’s her reason for leaving and she will probably feel better after.

“Am sure whoever those people are didn’t mean to hurt you, Ji Hyo-ya “

“I think they don’t actually like me. I lack so many things and maybe I am not enough. but Oppa I did my best. I did everything but still… “and she started crying again. “I don’t understand why they have to do it… and it hurts soo much. More than you all know. It hurts here “pointing to her heart in between sobs. “I wanted to give up so many times because there are days, I can’t stand it anymore but I know I have to be strong too. I am the Ace remember? I find ways to succeed at so many missions but one day I realized I was never the Ace to them. Am sorry Jae Suk Oppa.. am sorry am just Song Ji Hyo I get hurt too. I am sorry I am not strong. I am sorry Oppa “she was crying like a baby now, both Jae Suk and Kwang Soo were teary eyed, feeling a thug of pain in their hearts looking at their friend of ten years breaking the walls of her emotions. “I wish I can be someone else so that they probably will like me..but this is just me Oppa.. I can be a mess too. I have my moods; I have my weaknesses. but God knows I did my best..why do they have to do that to me? .. Do you get tired of me Oppa? When I can’t answer in the games do you wish me gone too? Or when I get angry?”

“ No..no Ji Hyo-ya, of course not. It is normal for us sometimes to not be able to answer those quizzes but it doesn’t matter, it is part of the game “Ji hyo was looking at Jae Suk intently tears streaming in her cheeks, he wanted to hug her and make her feel better. She was hurting a lot and they don’t even have an idea about it. Was this all about what happened a few years ago?

 

“I tried hard to get over it. There are times I feel better but oftentimes it just gets through me. I can’t blame Jong Kook Oppa for not talking to me anymore, I guess he got tired of taking care of me..He has been with me ever since but I always let him down I guess..I miss him so much but I want him to be proud of me one day but not now.. I am not worthy to be his girlfriend. I am so ashamed at myself because I can’t let go of things. but the pain is just too much to bear. Why did they want me out? Why? I don’t understand”

 

 

 

Kim Jong Kook has a concert scheduled that night. It was part of the series of concerts before the end of the year. He has been monitoring and asking Jae Suk if Ji Hyo had called or texted him. He didn’t check his phone before the concert started since they think Ji Hyo will be with them in a few days to film for a new episode. He has been planning to talk to Ji Hyo for quiet a time and especially after he found out about her plans of leaving the show but with their schedules it was just impossible. He misses her so much and it’s been a more than a month that they haven’t talk or even texted. He’s been sending her flowers in her apartment but she never texted him for a thank you not that he wanted her to do that but he was hoping it was one way of breaking the ice. He was supposed to have an after dinner get together with the whole production team but when he was the text from Jae Suk which was sent three hours ago and another one from Kwang Soo telling him to come to Haha’s restaurant as soon as possible, he directly grab his jacket and the car key from his manager and left. His heart was pounding so hard when there was no answer when he called and texted Jae Suk and Kwang Soo. He was so relieved when one of the staff told him they were inside the VIP room and when got in, the sight of Ji Hyo crying so hard was what greeted him. His heart was crushed seeing his beloved in that state..

“Yeobo “ he whispered to her and hug her tight.