the Confession

How to Say Goodbye

 

 

 

 

Song Ji Hyo came an hour after since she was in Pohang the whole day for a cousin’s wedding. Jae Suk arrange another room for them for privacy. Except for Haha the other Running Man members didn’t reply to his message. Haha was outside Seoul for a show and it was impossible for him to come back right away but he gave instruction to the staff for another VIP room and make sure they will not be disturbed after the food is serve unless they are called.

 

“ Hyung please hug Ji Hyo-ah for me and tell he I love her, okey ? “ Haha said just before the call ended.

 

Jae Suk was nervous while he was waiting for Ji Hyo to arrive, so many things were on his mind. Ji Hyo will always be a mystery to him no matter how many years they are together. But she remains very special to him and will always stay that way. He knows he’s been too busy and had never had the chance to sit down and talk to her like in the past but he trusts her that all is well until a week ago.

 

“ Opppaaaa “ Ji Hyo burst into the room, like a child opening her arms towards Jae Suk with a genuine smile of happiness seeing him, the gesture warmed his heart. He rose and hug her; it was tight hug from her side. After which they took a seat both happy to see each other. But Jae Suk noticed she was a bit tipsy, well she came from a big celebration so it was expected and he himself had a few drinks. They exchange pleasantries and updating each other about their families and work. Jae Suk even opened up about asking her to be a guest on one of his shows, which she said yes with delight.

 

They were on their third bottle of beer when Ji Hyo hug Jae Suk again.

“ Oppa, thank you for taking care of me for many years “

“ And thank you too, Miss Mong, for taking me as well “

 

Ji Hyo smiled and let out a sigh. Playing with the bottle and looking at Jae Suk.

 

“ Ji Hyo-yaa is everything alright with you? “the National MC ask not knowing how she will answer to his question. She gave a faint smile and look at him.

 

 

 

“No, Oppa. I haven’t been alright for a while now “

 

 

 

 

Kwang Soo left his movie filming right after his last scene. Telling his Manager that he has to go somewhere important and that he will be the one driving. While on his was to Haha’s restaurant he tried calling Jae Suk making sure they were still there since it’s quiet late already but the phone just kept ringing. He decided to go straight as fast as he can. He was relieved when he saw Jae Suk’s and Ji Hyo’s car outside the restaurant. Some fans stop him when he got inside the restaurant for pleasantries and photo op. It was that time when he found the two talking seriously. His Hyung didn’t even notice him joining them. There was a little pain in his heart when he heard his Noona.

 

“ Am sorry Oppa for keeping things to you and the rest. I just didn’t want you to worry about me “ her voice was low and full of sincerity. “ But yeah, I tried so hard to forget things but I just couldn’t. It hurts a lot up to this day “. Her voice started to crack, about to cry.

 

Right there and then he wanted to hug his beloved Noona and take away whatever pain she was feeling.