Was i a Bad Monday Girlfriend?

How to Say Goodbye

Ji Hyo was almost home when Jae Suk called again. She didn’t know what to do first, she was definitely not ready to see him yet. So, she just let the phone ring. She was quite relieved when it stops ringing but then Jae Suk called again. She signaled her Manager to be quiet before answering the call.

 

“ Yeoboseyo “

 

“ Miss Mong? Are you done already?

 

“ Am sorry Oppa but we are not done yet.. I just excuse myself to answer your call “

 

“ Oh am sorry, it seemed I disturb you..”

 

“ No Oppa it’s fine, my Manager is there anyway and some other people from the agency “

 

“ Is that so? Must be an important meeting, Ji Hyo-yaa”

 

“ Just a new client, Oppa .. Anyway, I will probably be free within the next two days, so I will just let you know where to meet “

 

“ Okey, that will be fine. Don’t tire yourself too much, Ms. Mong.. It’s quiet late already, you should rest “

 

“ Yes, Oppa, I will do that after here. “

 

“ Okey then.. just message me or call me, okey? “

 

“ Okey… Oppa, may I ask you something “

 

“ What is that Ms. Mong? “ “ Was I a bad Monday girlfriend?”

 

 

 

Her question was quite surprising. Jae Suk was quiet for a second before he replied.

“No, you were not. You were always caring and wonderful. You have your temper, but who doesn’t, right? You are just what a Monday girlfriend should be.”

 

“Sometimes it made me wonder if I was not a great partner to Gary Oppa that’s why he left “.

Haha gave a quizzical look to Jong Kook about Ji Hyo’s question. The Commander just looked at Haha and didn’t say a word. It was like the Commander asking the same thing to Ji Hyo.

 

“You are a great Monday girlfriend, Ms. Mong, it’s just that Gary had other plans for himself that’s why he left. Am sure he told you that “.

 

There was a pause on the other line, it was like absorbing what Jae Suk had just said, there was a sigh..

“Did someone tell you you were not a good partner to Gary? Don’t believe in that person okey, Ji Hyo-yaa.”

“Yeah.Oppa. I really did my best then when Garry Oppa was still around “there was a trace of sadness in her voice. The men on the other line felt the same. They were puzzled why she brought up her being a Monday girlfriend. It’s been a while since Gary left the show and when he left there was no bad blood among the production staff as well as the members, they respected his decision when he left. The call ended after a while with an agreement they will meet as soon as possible.

 

The men left that night with a burden of being clueless why Ji Hyo is leaving the show. Though they really wanted to speak to her yet they are a bit wary about their next move. They agreed before they went out from the restaurant that they will wait after Jae Suk will be able to meet with Ji Hyo before they will do their part.

 

Ji Hyo was supposed to meet Jae Suk two nights after that. But unfortunately, Jae Suk wasn’t able to come since it falls on his Mother in law’s birthday. So they finally agreed that they go out after filming for RunningMan.

 

 

The day of the filming the men where looking forward to seeing Ji Hyo that day. Kwang Soo had prepared on what to say to his Noona when he sees her. They were texting each other as what to while waiting for Ji Hyo to arrive. But they began to panic when they realized the production team was almost done with their set up and Ji Hyo was nowhere to be found.

 

“ Miss Song Ji Hyo isn’t coming so we have to start filming since the guest are all prep up already” the PD explained to them after Suk Jin asked on of the crew about Ji Hyo’s whereabouts.

 

“ What do you mean she isn’t coming? “ the oldest member asked the PD while the other guys were flustered upon hearing the reply of the PD.. Kwang Soo was pacing back and forth while he waited for the explanation, Kim Jong Kook was so confuse that if he had his way he would probably look for Ji Hyo and asked her what’s going on.