Two (Final)

Clumsy Taetae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BeetleHouse Restaurant.

 

Tiffany walks into the restaurant. She looks so beautiful and elegant tonight with her red dress. "Hi, I've made reservations for two people under Tiffany Hwang" she greeted the waiter with a smile.

 

 

"Oh yes, Ms. Hwang, please follow me" the waiter greeted her politely and showed her the table. She has requested the table beside the wide window and at the corner, giving them privacy. Tiffany notices Taeyeon is still not here yet. She takes a seat at the table.

 

 

“Would you like to order?" The waiter placed a glass of water and a menu on the table.

 

 

"Thank you, but I'll wait for my partner first"

 

 

The waiter bows politely before he walks away to continue his work.

 

 

Tiffany turns her head, staring outside the window. She then let out a smile while tapping her finger on the table.

 

 

She is nervous.

 

 

This is a secret that she has kept from everyone for so long. She never tells anyone that actually she also has been watching Taeyeon at their workplace. From the first day she met Taeyeon inside the lift, the girl has been getting her attention. Taeyeon was always standing at the front inside the lift and Tiffany loves to see her from behind. She sometimes had to muffle her laughter inside it seeing Taeyeon panting every time when she had to run to the lift before the door closed. She is too cute in Tiffany's eyes

 

 

But she never knew her name. She is never brave enough to approach the girl. She is just like Taeyeon who did not dare to talk with the girl. She is just too shy. When Taeyeon accidentally talked louder about the at the cafe today, she decided to be brave and approached the girl, giving her number.

 

 

Tiffany chuckled in happy remember it

 

.

.

.

.

 

8.18 pm

 

"Haishhhh, I'm tired!" Taeyeon stops at her track, she is out of breath when she just runs while holding the flowers she bought. She is at the park; it is another shortcut to the restaurant when she decides to park her car aside and thinking to run to the restaurant so she wouldn't be too late. She doesn't want to make Tiffany wait. She hates making people wait.

 

 

"A-after across *huh* this park, turn left *huh* and go s-straight and the restaurant *huh* w-will be on the right" Taeyeon said in panting, trying to remember the way. "I-I should let her know first I'm on my way and apologize for being late" Taeyeon takes a deep breath to relax herself. She shove her hand inside her coat's pocket to reach her phone.

 

 

"Huh?" Weird, she couldn't find her phone. Taeyeon tries to find it in another pocket but she doesn't find it. Her eyes went wider when she remembered.

 

 

"! I left my phone in the car!"

 

 

At Tiffany side:

 

 

"The number you've dialed-"

 

 

"Why she doesn't answer her phone?" Tiffany frowns when she pulls away her phone from her ears.

 

 

Back to Taeyeon:

 

 

"! ! Why you are so stupid, Kim Taeyeon!" Taeyeon scolds herself. It’s too late to turn back now. She has no choice but to continue running.

 

 

She is about to open her steps again but someone pulls her coat from behind. Taeyeon turned behind and couldn't see no one. She then looks down and saw a little girl around 7 years old gripping on her coat and staring Taeyeon with puppy eyes

 

 

"Yes, kid?" Taeyeon asks

 

 

"Unnie, can you help me?" The little girl pouts

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

"My chubby is missing, can you help me find him?"

 

 

"Chubby? Who is that?"

 

 

"My teddy, mom gave it to me"

 

 

Taeyeon glances at her watch and staring the kid. then she crouches to make their eyes on the same level.

 

 

"Kid, listen. It's not that I do not want to help you but someone is waiting for me, so I have to go. How about you ask someone else?" Taeyeon really feels bad for the kid. She couldn't help but to refuse because Tiffany is waiting for her.

 

 

The girl suddenly cried louder, making Taeyeon shocked.

 

 

"Yah! Kid, why are you crying?!" Taeyeon says in a slow tone, panicked.

 

 

"Omma! This unnie is so mean!" Her cries become louder and attract people's attention in the park. Taeyeon really doesn't like the attention she get from the people.

 

 

"Arrasso! Arraso! I will help you! Stop crying please!" The little girl suddenly stops crying and puts a smile on her face.

 

 

"Really?" She blinks several times and looked at Taeyeon with pleading eyes.

 

 

"Mwoya? Is that fake tears?" Taeyeon says in surprise but then the little girl starts sobbing again.

 

 

"Okay! Okay! I will help you! I will help you!" Taeyeon quickly says before the little girl could burst into tears again.

 

 

"Where is the last time you see your teddy, kid?" Taeyeon stands up and puts her flowers on the bench park.

 

 

"His name is Chubby" The girl pouts cutely, making Taeyeon chuckled.

 

 

"Okay Chubby. So when did you last see him?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter