One

Clumsy Taetae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Pstt, yah Taengoo” Sunny whispers, calling her friend in front her. Taeyeon raises her head, looking up at Sunny.

 

“What?” She replies while munches her food as they are having lunch in the office cafeteria.

 

“She’s here, behind you” Taeyeon raises her eyebrows before turning her head.

 

It’s her, the girl she has been watching secretly that has success to capture Taeyeon’s heart. The girl with pretty brunette hair looked so beautiful in Taeyeon’s eyes with her light pink office dress and it suits perfectly with the heels, the girl walking elegantly into the cafeteria. She and her friends are laughing over some conversation they have while lining up at the food station to take the food.

 

And her name is Tiffany Hwang. Taeyeon’s secret crush.

 

“Yah Taengoo”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Taengoo!”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Yah Kim Taeyeon!” Sunny snaps her finger, waking her friend up from her own daydream

 

“Sorry, what did you say?” Taeyeon asks and she could hear sigh from her friend.

 

“Still don’t have move?” Sunny asks before shoves a spoon of rice into .

 

“What move?”

 

“Duh, come on Tae. Until when you are just gonna watching her? Make a move, if you really like her instead of watching” Sunny rolls her eyes.

 

“You know me, Sunkyu” Taeyeon looks down and played with her food, don’t have appetite anymore.

 

“Are we going to talk about ‘I’m so scared to talk with her because she is pretty, gorgeous and popular while you are nothing’ again?” I nods slowly at her statement before turning my head again, stealing a glance on the girl.

 

“I never talk to her”

 

“You were, inside the lift”

 

“Well, that wasn’t counted. It was just a coincidence that I went on the same level with her and I just helped her push the lift button. Not more than that” I pout, shifting my attention back to Sunny.

 

“In fact, you met her everyday inside the lift, Tae”

 

“And we did not exchange any single words except ‘thank you and ‘you’re welcome’ only” I rolls my eyes.

 

“So what? It still counted as talking. I can’t believe how you still don’t ask her out yet when you guys always met inside the lift. What’s so hard about that?”

 

“I-I’m scared and nervous. You know how clumsy I am, she might feel uncomfortable with me”

 

“You won’t know if you are not trying”

 

“I’m sure you have seen me stuttered every time I talked with another girl. How I can ask her out if I even cannot speak properly”

 

“Aish, stupid Taengoo. Are you really that scared?”

 

Taeyeon averted her eyes to play with her food again

 

“Let me ask her for you” Sunny says

 

“Okay” Taeyeon nods weakly. “Wait, what!” Taeyeon looks up and see Sunny already stand up while holding her food tray. Panic suddenly attacked her.

 

“Yah! Yah! What are you trying to do?” Taeyeon jerks up from her seat to catch her friend. She manages to hold Sunny’s arm and accidently speak louder “I get it! I get it! Let me talk to her. I will ask Tiffany out! You don’t need to meet her!” Taeyeon’s words died as she suddenly realize about it. (⊙ˍ⊙)

 

“Great, my stupid mouth…” Taeyeon mumbled, biting her lips in regret. Now everyone inside the café already heard what she said and that was including Tiffany too. Taeyeon felt like wanna buried herself deep into the ground to hide her red face.

 

“Wow, Tae. I’m just kidding you know. I didn’t expect you to say it louder” Sunny smirks and receive a dead glare from Taeyeon.

 

“I guess she has heard it too,” Sunny pointed with behind Taeyeon. She turns and her eyes widened as she saw her ultimate crush is walking towards her direction

 

“Oh ! She’s coming here” I whisper in panic to her best friend.

 

“Well, good luck”

 

“Are you crazy? I can’t do this!” Wanting to leave everything behind, Taeyeon picked up her food tray and walking faster to the counter to put away her food.

 

“Yah Taengoo!”

 

Damn it! This is too sudden and so embarrassing! Now everyone in this place know. Damn you Sunkyu!

 

“A-ahjuma, I put this here” Taeyeon placed the tray on the counter quickly. “Thank you for the food-“

 

“Are you already leaving?”

 

“OH MY SCARY MUMMY!” Taeyeon jumps in surprise as the voice from her behind making her startled. Σ( ° △ °|||)︴Taeyeon slowly turns behind and saw Tiffany standing close to her while holding her food tray. Taeyeon gulps her saliva when Tiffany giggled.

 

Oh my god, even that giggle is so cute!

 

“T-titi-titititit-“ Darn it! Stop stuttering Kim Taeyeon.

 

“Hey, I know you. We met often inside the lift, aren’t we?” She smiles brightly, her eyes are forming into crescent moon shape. Taeyeon swears that she is slowly melted inside.

 

Taeyeon nods vigorously, no words are coming out from . Sweat formed at the corner of her head. Taeyeon stepped backward and halt when her back hit the counter as she tries to avoid the stare she receives from Tiffany. Her eyes wildly searching for her shorty friend.

 

Sunkyu! Where are you?! Help me!

 

“I’ve heard it” She says, making Taeyeon’s heart beating faster.

 

“H-huh?” their eyes meet each other.

 

“What is your name?”

 

“T-T-Tae-Tae” Taeyeon secretly curse to herself. Stop stuttering please!

 

“Taetae? What a cute name you have” Tiffany chuckles “Can you hold this for a second?” Tiffany suddenly give Taeyeon her tray and the older girl take it confusedly.

 

Taeyeon watches her rummaging in her purse. Taeyeon’s breath hitched when she suddenly leaned closer to her and put something inside Taeyeon’s blazer pocket.

 

 “Call me” Taeyeon shivered when she whispered right into her right ear before taking back her tray back, turned around and walked off to where her friend were waiting, leaving Taeyeon stunning alone.

 

*PINCH!* someone pinches Taeyeon’s check to wake her from her daydream, making the girl startled.

 

“Ouch, yah!” Taeyeon turned beside and it was Sunny, grinning in creepy way to Taeyeon “Why would you do that!” Taeyeon glared at her while rubbing her cheek.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter