Chap 11

To All The Dreams I've Loved

The next morning I woke up to a phone call from Eunah, “Hello?” I answered my voice a bit groggy.

“Hyeri are you free today?” she asked.

I rubbed one of my eyes, “Yea,” I yawned, “What’s up?”

“Perfect, get ready I’ll be on my way soon!” she hung up before I could ask what the occasion was.

Getting up and stretching I looked out my window to see Jaemin’s room had its curtains opened but were dark like usual. He was probably at his weekend cramming school. I got ready, throwing on a pink chiffon knee-length skirt and white blouse and matched it with a pair of white over the ankle socks and black platforms.

“Where are we going?” I asked Eunah as I got slid into the backseat of her car.

“Shopping!” she beamed as her chauffeur began driving.

We were at the 5th store today still looking for an outfit to purchase for this week’s upcoming party.

“I don’t get why we can’t just wear what we already have,” I sighed looking through the racks of clothing.

“Because silly, it’s going to be one of the biggest parties this year,” she held up a black crop top before putting it back on the rack.

“How so?”

“Well for starters my good for nothing cousin and his whole basketball team are to make it past the district qualifiers the Friday night before. Everyone’s going to be there to congratulate them.”

“Right,” I pursed my lips.

“Even goody two shoes student council leader Renjun is going,” she rolled her eyes, “All the girls are going to be dressed up cute for the two of them. You can’t be overshadowed. How’s this?” she held up a red tube top.

I shook my head, “Too revealing.”

She rolled her eyes once more, “That’s the point.”

I took it from her and put it back onto the rack, “We’ll find me something else.”

After another hour and two stores later Eunah handed me a pile of clothes, “Go try these on,” she instructed, “Call me over to look at it if any of them work out.”

In the fitting room, I tried on the fifth outfit she had picked out for me, a pastel blue chiffon suspender skirt with matching blue shorts on the inside and white peter pan collared button-up. Surprisingly it suits me well.

“Eunah can you come to the fitting room?” I called her on my phone.

“I’ll be there in a sec, I found a really cute top for you!”

Leaving my dressing room I stood in front of the three large mirrors inside of the fitting room to get a better look at the outfit from all angles.

“Oh that’s cute,” a voice came behind me.

“Oh goodness,” I put my hands over my heart, “You scared me.”

Haechan chuckled, “Shopping by yourself?”

I shook my head, “No I’m here with a friend.”

He nodded, “The outfit looks cute on you but,” he pursed his lips, “Different shoes would look better, maybe sandals?”

I looked down at my platforms that made me two inches taller, “Thanks?”

“Oh you’re here,” Eunah scoffed at Haechan as she came into the fitting room with more skirts and blouses, “Where’s tweedle dweeb at? You two are usually together.”

Haechan sighed, “Sadly I had to come alone today, he’s practicing more than usual. Not surprised with the upcoming game but still even after I tried to convince him for an hour he still wouldn’t come.”

“That’s good, now shoo, I don’t want to be reminded of him and your presence does that,” she shooed him away with a hand. Turning to me she held out the clothes she just came in with, “That’s a cute outfit but also go try these on.”

The day we didn’t leave the mall until both of our outfits were picked out, Eunah picked out her outfit quickly compared to how she spent hours trying to find me the “perfect” outfit. When I got home and looked out my window, Jaemin’s was closed and his lights were shut off.


A/N: Hello~ sorry for the short update and it being more of a filler chapter, but I wanted to update to say that I am now going cross platforms and you can now read To All The Dreams I've Loved on Wattpad! Although my name on Wattpad is different than on AFF, it is still me. I decided to go cross-platform to expose my writing a bit more and receive more feedback from my readers. I started writing fanfics and publishing them on AFF back in 2014, but I feel over the years a lot of the writers and readers have left the site with it being busy with life or just losing interest in writing or reading, I'm guilty of it too. But now that I am back into writing I want to really improve on it. I'm not really one to ask for comments or upvotes, but they are greatly appreciated, I've mainly just looked at the views to see how well my stories are doing and have felt like as time goes they decrease because there's not many people on AFF anymore, or as many as there was at one point which led me to the idea of publishing my fanfic on Wattpad because of the large community they have. I will update on both platforms but do feel free to read my work on either, I'll most likely update on AFF first because I'm more comfortable with the format. Currently, not all of the chapters are up on Wattpad, but don't worry they will be soon! Thank you for reading!