Snapshot

Aliens Are Not Green
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki was not entirely sure how long he had been in his office when he heard a low cough from the living room. He frowned and looked at the clock on the wall, surprised when he found it was well past ten pm. He got up, stretching until his back popped pleasantly, and then headed out to the living room to greet Minho. The other man was wrapped in a blanket on the couch, looking exhausted from his shift at the restaurant.

“You look tired,” Jinki said, greeting him with a kiss before sitting down beside him.

“It was a busy day,” Minho mumbled, scooting around until he could lean against Jinki who didn’t hesitate to wrap his arm around the taller’s shoulders. “How was your day?”

Jinki hummed softly. “It was good. Dr. Kim finally got back to me.”

“The alien-expert?” Minho asked as he closed his eyes for a moment and inhaled the scent of Jinki and home.

“I guess you could call him that,” Jinki acquiesced. “I was worried he wouldn’t get back to me in time for me to actually use what he had to say in my dissertation, but I think I’ll be able to now. I was looking over the sources he suggested, I’ve already used some of them but there was a handful new ones that I think will be very helpful.”

Minho smiled softly and tilted his head up to look at his boyfriend. “Let me guess, you got so wrapped up in the reading that you forgot to eat dinner?” he asked, chuckling when Jinki’s sheepish expression answered his question. “Come on, let’s go make some food for you, Kibum will kill me if I forget to feed you.”

“I am not a pet,” Jinki grumbled but allowed Minho to pull him up from the sofa. He followed the taller into the kitchen, pulling his phone out of his pocket. “Oh, Kibum sent a message.”

“I know, a picture with some high and mighty person in the architect world. Well, not very high based on the picture, but he was excited nevertheless.”

Kibummie 16.27
‘If I didn’t have you and the frog, you better believe I would be all over Jonghyun-sshi >:D’

Jinki raised an eyebrow at the message. “I guess Kibum has the hots for that guy,” he said, taking a picture of Minho’s blanketed back as the younger rummaged through the fridge to send with his message to Kibum.

Jinki 22.39
‘lol, when did that stop you before?’

Minho snorted at that. “Yeah, he sent me a couple of key-smashes while I was on my break, apparently this dude seemed interested in him too. I told him I didn’t mind, as long as he used protection,” he said, shrugging his shoulder and glancing over at Jinki to see what he would say to that.

“Mmh,” Jinki hummed, tapping his thumb on the screen of the phone a few times before unlocking it again.

Jinki 22.41
‘The frog says he told you to rubber up. Listen to the frog, he is a wise one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter