Be my Ex

A Special Running on Valentines Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Valentines Special

It's the day before Valentines Day but the cast of Running Man found themselves stuck shooting instead of with their loved ones. It was only through promises of their "actual Valentines Day" being with their significant other that placated them - but only just.

Even the only singles of the cast were miffed at the sudden change in schedule. They had plans of their own, of course.

It was only because the PD-nim took the cast, except their Ace, aside before filming even started and introduced their  'very special guest' who explained that they requested that the original filming date be moved from February 11 to 13, and that there's actually a surprise in store.

After the explanation, the group was more excited to start filming.

"Aish," comments Somin for the camera when the married old men talked about their plans for the evening with their spouses. "I'm so jealous. Thank goodness, Unnie, that you don't have plans, right? Let's go and have fun bar hopping later."

"Actually --" 

But before Jihyo could say that actually, she does have plans and this time it's not just sleeping in, Kwang Soo the framer returns and says, "Noona, you know you should stop partying like that yah. You're already 40! You're not that young anymore!" 

They laughed at the good-humoured joke. Jihyo brandished her fist and punches him in the head good-naturedly.

"I'm only 38, Kwang Soo-ya!" She jokingly yells, "I've got a couple more years before the bars ban me."

They aren't as young as they used to be. and the cast had learned to p the strength of their playfights through the years. They'd also been friends with each other long enough to tease each other like so.

"All right, everyone, we're going to introduce your partner for this day," PD-nim says.

It was a rather fun affair. There were six doors and each one had a number. There was a person on each door, with two doors containing Somin and Jihyo.

Using a voice synthesizer, the guest introduced themselves and each of them had a nuanced that made the married men's mind light up.

Haha laughed a little when the guest behind door number 5 complained about how her husband sometimes come home late and drunk.

"Wae," he stuttered, "That sounds familiar. I just heard that same thing last night ya." 

He went to stand behind Door Five but didn't open it yet.

Jae Suk said that he chose Door One because the person behind reminds him of his wife. Suk Jin's choice of Door Six was because he had a gut feeling about that door ("Based on the personality, she's probably beautiful.")

The person behind Door Four was obviously Somin from the laugh and Se Chan had dibs on it due to the building love line that the PD had for the two.

Kwang Soo chose Door Two mostly because the person behind plainly said that her type is Kwang Soo. That left Door Three for Jong Kook.

"All right, you may now open the doors," PD-nim said.

With anticipation in the air, the group opened the door and - 

"I knew it!" Haha laughed and surged forward to hug his Wife, Byul.

"Aish, I knew the person behind the door is beautiful," Suk Jin comments and embraces his own wife.

It seems that the married men chose right and got their own wives.

Kwang Soo was blushing and laughing at the same time. Young and beautiful, the rising star Sun Bin waved from behind Door Two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter