Ch.1

Burning Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the age of eight Byul decided she wanted to protect people, she started off by protecting a girl who was slightly chubby and had cute round cheeks and wore glasses. They both lived in a foster home together and for some reason that Byul couldn't understand this girl would always get picked on by the teenagers of the house as if they didn't have anything else better to do.

"Do you think anyone is going to want to adopt a little fat kid like you?" One of the teenagers said with a finger pointing at the chubby girl. "She is going to be here until she is one hundred years old!" Said another who laughed while slapping a hand on her knee. Tears began to form in the girls eyes and she couldn't hold them back. The teenager who seemed to be the ring leader pushed through the two teenagers to the front and bent down in front of her. "Hey little nerd, did your parents abandon you cause you couldn't stop eating their food?" he said with a smirk. The next thing the leader kid saw was stars as Byul connected her small hard fist with his head and sent him backwards into the two other teens. "HEY WHAT THE KID! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!" the teenage girl yelled as she pushed Byul down and got on top of her while holding Byul's arms above her head, the teen hit Byul and gave her a small cut on her lip but she didn't cry she was only frustrated as she saw the other teen hold the chubby girl down and let her watch Byul get beat up with tears streaming down her face.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" Mrs. Oh came running into the room after hearing the ruckus and grabbed the girl off of Byul while giving them all wide crazy eyes. "What in the world is going on here?!" Mrs. Oh said while looking at the teens but the chubby girl spoke up,"Th- They were picking on me!" She said as she pointed to the teens who were now getting ready to yell and defend themselves but she went on a bit louder now from crying and the shock of the situation. "They told me my parents didn't want me because I'm fat!" The small girl ran out of the room still with tears falling fast. "You three!" Mrs. Oh said with a face that would make a grown man whimper and cry, "You are going to be sent to the detention home in Busan for 3 months! This is the last time I will deal with you." She continued.

The teens wanted to argue but Mrs. Oh silenced them with her hand and a motion to leave the room. When they were gone she looked down at Byul and gave her a hug. "My baby why did you do that? They are bigger and stronger than you are!" Mrs. Oh said as she now was tearing up for the small child. "They were telling her very bad things and I couldn't take listening anymore! My body just reacted and tried to do what is right. If you want to punish me for hitting them then go ahead but I still think they deserved it and even more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter