| It’s Okay |

A Familiar Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ground was almost orange from the fallen leaves that cover it. The air isn't as chilly as before. The tall actor is early for filming again, but without Ji Hyo for the first time in a long time. She's arriving separately as she's attending an agency meeting before the shoot, something about an endorsement offered to her. Kwang Soo puts both his hands in his pocket for warmth as he bends down towards a shrub, he thought he just saw a black cat hiding amongst the leaves. Feeling a slight tap from behind, he turns around to find So Min. "Eo, Kwang Soo oppa. Where's Ji Hyo eonnie? Did you two fight?" She observes. Despite not knowing the truth about the pair, she knew they always arrived together on Mondays.

 

"Ani. She has a meeting. How are you, So Min ah?" He asks as he walks with her to sit on the park bench.

 

"I'm good, oppa." She slouches down onto the bench. "Do you even need to ask?" She says, smiling widely.

 

Laughing, he defends himself. "Arasso, my bad." 

 

Giggling at his expression, the two whip their heads to their right as Ha Ha arrives with a familiar toddler in his arms. "Say annyeong to samcheon and imo, Dreamiya." The short man says in a high-pitched voice, the voice he always puts on when he's around children. As he puts the child on the ground, he makes a dash for his favourite uncle. With arms flailing in the air, the toddler reaches the tall man. Recently, Dream has been asking his dad if he could see his uncle Kwang Soo, he was always fun to play with. As the child raises both arms, the actor scoops him up. 

 

"Wah. You're growing up so fast. Do you still remember samcheon?" 

 

The child nods as he wraps his short arms around Kwang Soo's neck for a hug. "Girin samcheon." He laughs.

 

Finding the two adorable, So Min takes this chance to tease the tall man. "Oppa, I bet you'll be a good dad." She says, wriggling her eyebrows at him. "Do you want any kids when you're older?"

 

"Of course! At least one, maybe." He answers, smiling back at her as Dream fidgets with the pocket on his jacket.

 

"Same. I want a daughter, so we can wear matching clothes when we go out."

 

The giraffe laughs at the maknae's silliness. Humoring her, he replies. "Eo, gwiyeopta." Carefully placing the toddler on his shoulders, he gives him a birds-eye view of the park. "Dreamiya, look at imo. She's really short, isn't she?" He teases as he runs off to the playground.

 

"Ya!" So Min argues, trying to run after the two.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter