Final.

Santa Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

unbetaed, so please excuse any mistakes <3

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun wonders if he has a problem. There is absolutely no reason for him to be thinking how hot Sehun looks in that big fluffy red coat and fake white beard, yet here is. The children look absolutely radiant as his boyfriend walks through the doors with that giant red sack full of presents on hauled over his shoulder. “Ho, ho, ho,” Sehun says in his best Santa voice. “Have you children been nice little boys and girls this year?” 

“Yes!” Seungjae exclaims, jumping up and down. 

“Of course we have!” chirps Minguk excitedly.

Baekhyun’s been working at the children’s shelter for a couple years now and he’s never seen the kids as excited as they are now. It was Kyungsoo’s idea to have ‘Santa’ come pay them a visit for Christmas. Kyungsoo’s husband, Chanyeol, was supposed to be the one dressed up in the big red suit, but he came down with a cold. Sehun volunteered as soon as Baekhyun told him about their situation. That’s what Baekhyun loves about his boyfriend; Sehun would do almost anything for little kids and it’s just the cutest thing ever. 

His boyfriend looks utterly adorable in the red suit, completely innocent with his smiling eyes and rosy red cheeks, and yet something about the whole get-up makes Baekhyun want to sit on his lap and do some not-so-nice things. God, does he some suppressed daddy issues he never knew about? 

He must’ve had a strange look on his face because Sehun shoots him a curious expression before walking over to him. “What’s up with you? You’re giving your bedroom eyes,” he whispers so the children don’t hear him, chuckling lightly. 

“Nothing,” Baekhyun bites back a smirk. “You just look…really cute.” 

Sehun’s eyes curve into little crescents and Baekhyun practically swoons. “Yeah?” 

“Yeah.” He reaches up to grab the fluffy white collar of the red coat to pull his boyfriend closer with a sly grin. “ So cute that I wanna unwrap you.” 

His boyfriend makes a strangled, surprised sound in the back of his throat, looks at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter