Confrontations

Just Another Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Good morning, Junmyeon!'

'Ah, Mrs. Byun. Good morning!!'

'Please, it's 'Eunji' to you,' a young woman smiled, waddling toward the assistant lawyer with Baekhyun gripping her knees together. 

'Appa, that boy fought with me last month!!' Sehun whispered to his father. Eunji smiled to herself at how loud the boy's whisper was. 

'Oh? Who is he?'

Sehun kept quiet, struggling to make up a name.

'Oi! Kyungsoo!!' Baekhyun screamed. Said boy turned curiously - people barely paid attention to him, let alone holler for him.

'Who is that boy with you?!'

'YOU DON'T SCREAM FOR MY HYUNG!!' the over-possessive junior screamed toward a bossy Baekhyun. 'And I'm JONGIN!!!'

'APPA, JONGIN FOUGHT WITH ME!' Sehun screeched.

'Ah, Baekhyun told me. Nothing to worry about, really. Jongin wanted the ribbon on Sehun's wrist, not the hat. Sehun got angry... Baek stopped them. Jongin ran to Kyungsoo and... well... these two became friends!' Eunji explained to a perplexed and tired Junmyeon. 

'Change of topic! Baekhyun-ah, your birthday is coming up, right?' Junmyeon smiled.

'I am turning 5 next week,' he swirled around his mother's legs and announced.

The teachers called for their students. Baekhyun and his junior Sehun parted ways, waving out to their parents.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Thank you for inviting us over, Eunji,' Yixing smiled.

'Nonsense, it's been so many months!! Get used to it,' she winked. Their laughter was increased when Junmyeon entered, his face slightly covered with colours and glue. He accepted a small towel and left to wash his face, eyeing the two children wearily. 

'Yixing! Remember I was talking about my brother?'

'Ah, Kim Jongdae and his husband?'

'Yes. They're coming from China in an hour. It would be great if you guys could bond!!'

Yixing smiled appreciatively - Eunji knew how difficult it was for same gendered couples to be accepted in South Korea. 

 

 

 

 

 

The doorbell rang quite loud. It was a miracle the house was still silent. Eunji left to receive her relatives. Her guests waited patiently.

'Hello! I'm Kim Jongdae,' a flushed male introduced, shooting the couple a dazz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter