Little Tyke - HunHan

Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Lu Han woke up to the usual morning din that resounded through his brightly-done house - his alarm that, when switched off, would give way to sounds of cutlery being moved and food being made in the kitchen, a faint smell of the same wafting through to his room. The eight year old shuffled out of his car-shaped bed and waddled into the bathroom to freshen up. Shivering at how cold the morning was, he grabbed his blue blanket and padded into the kitchen. He plopped into his chair and greeted his smiling mother. 

'Eat up! You'll need all the stamina you can get.'

'Why~?'

'You have to babysit today, Han,' she reminded, to which the eight year old gripped his blanket tighter as his eyes widened. 

'Oh, yeah!!' 

 

Needless to say, excitement drove Lu Han to hork his breakfast down in record time. 

 

 

 

'Hello, there! You must be little Lu Han!' the cheery woman next door greeted the boy who was clad in a yellow polo shirt and blue pants, completing the look with a pair of white sneakers. 

'Good morning, Mrs. Oh,' he worded slowly and bowed, scrunching his nose up at the ruffling of his hair that came in reply. He shook his head and craned his neck, trying to peer past Mrs. Oh to get a glimpse of the baby he had to take care of for the day. 

'Looks like someone's really eager to get a glimpse of the star,' Lu Han's mother chuckled. 

'I'm really sorry to do this,' Mrs. Oh started. 'But they gave me the shift for the yoga class and had no option, I'm really sorry.'

'No qualms about that,' the elder of the two waved off with a smile. 'I'll be leaving now. Lots of grocery shopping to do! Hannie, be a good boy!'

'Yes, mommy.'

'I love you, bye!'

'Bye, mommy.' 

 

 

'Okay! Would you like to see Sehun now, Han?' 

Said boy's face lit up like a Christmas tree almost immediately and Mrs. Oh chuckled to herself. She first gave the boy a tour of her house and finally stopped at a white door with a yellow and pink board on it labelled '~Baby Sehun's Room~' in bubble letters. Lu Han waited with bated breaths as the door slowly opened, revealing a very warm room with clouds painted onto the walls. There were two boxes with lots of toys by the open window. A brown crib stood to the side of the room with three aeroplanes hovering over it. Lu Han slowly approached the crib, crawling up on the chair Mrs. Oh had provided him. 

'This is baby Sehun,' she smiled, introducing him to the snow-white baby in a purple onesie. 

 

Sehun had big eyes and thin, very pink lips and the cutest nose Lu Han had ever seen. He was gurgling with a fist in his mouth, chewing down on it lazily. He blinked up at the newcomer and sneezed, pulling his drool-covered fist out to let out a set of tinkling giggles. Mrs. Oh carefully took Sehun out of his crib and laid him down on the furry carpet-covered floor. 

'Can I... touch him?'

'Yes, you can,' she laughed. Lu Han slowly sat next to Sehun, who was picking at the carpet. He held out a shaky hand and Sehun blinked at it, looking up at him with a big gummy smile and laughing enough for drool to dribble down his chin. He curled his fist round Lu Han's index finger and chewed on it immediately. Just then, the doorbell rang and Mrs. Oh sighed. 

 

'I'll be in that big room I showed you, okay? Come there if you need me,' she instructed. 'The cookies are on the table, help yourself,' she smiled. Lu Han merely nodded, all his attention on the baby before him. 

 

Sure, he'd seen a few babies before, but none as beautiful as Oh Sehun. Lu Han gasped when the baby crawled into his lap, beaming up at him and patting the elder's knees. 

'I'm Lu Han,' he slowly said. 'Can you say 'Lu Han'?'

Sehun puckered his lips and shot spittle all over Lu Han's neck, bursting into peals of laughter. Lu Han wiped it off with the collar of his shirt and gently Sehun's hair with two fingers. 

'You're so pretty, Sehun,' he cooed. Unable to resist the urge, he bent down and lightly pecked the baby's soft cheek. Sehun shook his fists and looked up in astonishment, making Lu Han laugh. He bounced in the elder's lap, Lu Han's cheek when he bent down to press his own cheek against Sehun's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter