Sweetheart - KriSoo

Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


SM High was like any other high school with its regular teachers delivering their regular lectures on regular subjects. With its students divided into various cliques - the jocks of the varsity teams, the nerds, the invisibles, the wannabes, the sasaengs, the emos, the creeps, the anxious over-religious ones, the 'I'm trying to bring back the 70s' people and so on. It also had the most regular phenomenon in high schools - the baby crushes. 

 

Wu YiFan was a Chinese-Canadian, the captain of the Varsity basketball team and a senior. Standing ridiculously tall at 1.87 metres with his perfectly chiseled features and messily-styled red-brown hair, he was considered SM High's Greek God. Most people thought him to be stoic and silent, but his teammates and close friends knew he was a big softie at heart. 

All the same, people loved him. Girls chased after him, some boys even questioned their uality for him. The basketball coach was proud of him, and whatever he wanted, he got with a simple snap of his fingers. Everything was perfect. 

 

Do Kyungsoo was a Korean, the president of the Student Council despite being a freshman. Hidden at 1.73 metres with his big eyes hidden behind even bigger glasses that slipped down his nose, ridiculously-plump lips and neatly-combed brown hair, he was considered SM High's Geek God. Most people thought him to be a meek pushover, but the Student Council and his close friends knew he was motherly and simultaneously Satanic at heart. 

Most people tended to ignore him, what with his freakishly-big eyes and freakishly-plump lips being his main physical assets. He was often described as 'petite' for a guy, and was bullied every now and then. All the same, the teachers simply adored him and he had learned to ignore people over time, thus being able to effectively avoid teenage drama of any and all sorts. Everything was perfect.

 

Yifan had a big secret - he had a huge crush on Do Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo had a well-known fact - he never had anyone have a huge crush on him before. 

 

 

Kyungsoo had a habit, a routine he'd religiously follow - he'd reach school half an hour early and quietly sit in his classroom, reviewing his notes. He'd sit with his normal friends at the cafeteria during their lunch and go to the library during his free lectures. On the days where his friends would miss school or hang out with their boy/girlfriends, he would eat in his beloved Student Council room or skip eating all together. He would never cut classes and was aiming to be the valedictorian of his year. He would be seated in the Student Council room for two hours after school ended, sorting matters that needed sorting. He'd always be the last one to leave, choosing to return files to their drawers and lock up. He would then stay back for a few minutes to watch the tennis team play, always heading home at exactly quarter to six. He'd take a shower once home, maybe cook and eat his dinner with his family and do his homework or review his notes. He'd then watch an episode or two of 'Prince of Tennis' and wish his parents for the night, brushing his teeth and going to sleep by eleven fifteen. 

 

Yifan had a habit, a routine he'd religiously follow - he'd reach school half an hour to discreetly loiter around the corridors, leaning against the wall to peer into Kyungsoo's classroom. He'd sit with his famous friends at the cafeteria during their lunch and go to the library during his free lectures to read, peering over the top of his book at Kyungsoo who would sit at the table nearby. On the days where his friends would miss school or hang out with their boy/girlfriends, he would eat on the terrace alone. He would rarely cut classes and had been the valedictorian for both the previous academic years. He would be practicing with his teammates or two hours after school ended, giving them pointers every now and then when coach gave him the responsiibility to let himself sort matters in his office with the other teachers. He'd call for a break at six thirty, rushing out to watch Kyungsoo from behind a tree as the younger would watch the tennis team with awe. The break would end at six fifty and they'd pra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter