The Way You Look Tonigh - KrisYeol

Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Yifan checked his e-mails and sighed - nothing new. His sister's rival had somehow got his e-mail id, and was now spamming him with modelling offers. He sighed and went to his playlist, scrolling through to find a good song to play. Finally, he clicked one and laid back in the couch with closed eyes. Soon, he was singing along to Elton John's powerful voice.

 

There was a time I was everything and nothing all at once. 

When you found me, I was feeling like a cloud across the sun. 

And I need to tell you how you light up every second of the day. 

But in the moonlight, you just shine like a beacon on the bay. 

 

And I can't explain, but it's something about the way you look tonight. 

Takes my breath away. 

It's that feeling I get about you deep inside. 

And I can't describe, but it's something about the way you look tonight. 

Takes my breath away - 

The way you loo---

 

 

The Chinese stopped in his tracks and raised an eyebrow at the lanky figure leaning on the doorframe with a goofy grin plastered onto his face. He pocketed his spare set of keys and his grin widened. 

"Hi," he took a deep breath and greeted. 

"Hey, come on in."

"That was... wow. Your voice is really..."

Yifan silently blinked back, hiding his anticipation. 

"You have such a smooth, sultry voice. It's like velvet and I literally felt like I'm just floating on a huge cloud."

"Thanks," he smiled and heaved himself off the couch, giving the other his laptop. He headed for the kitchen and began to cook. Meanwhile, Chanyeol fumbled around on Youtube, letting comfortable silence envelope them.

 

In less than an hour, Yifan called out from the kitchen. 

"Dinner's ready." 

Chanyeol almost leapt off the couch with happiness. He switched the laptop off and hurriedly moved the small table out of the way, yanking the couch into a long bed. He took the steps two at a time, only to return with one huge duvet and two fluffy pillows. Yifan set the plates of ravioli and chicken lasagna on the table nearby, grabbing two water bottles and a small bottle of pasta sauce. He chuckled at the childish excitement lighting up the other's face. 

"Well, somebody looks happy."

"With good reason."

"Pray tell this good reason," Yifan climbed under the duvets and looked up at Chanyeol, who snuggled in beside him and grinned. 

"Watching my favourite movie with my boyfriend on Christmas night, eating my boyfriend's cooking for dinner? Definitely a good reason for me to be happy."

After some fooling around, the couple were silently eating and watching 'School of Rock' on Yifan's home theatre. 

 

 

"Aah, I really like this movie," Chanyeol stretched and set the plates aside. Yifan nodded and cleaned everything up. Chanyeol followed him lazily with half-lidded eyes. His arms circled the taller's waist from behind and he rested his chin on Yifan's shoulder. 

"Mmh, do the dishes tomorrow."

"It will only take a few---"

Chanyeol pouted and shot his aegyo at the other, who complied. 

 

"Guess what I got you for Christmas!!"

"If it's another takoyaki voucher, Park, I don---"

But the lanky man held out a coupon to him instead. Not a regular coupon - a coupon card. 

"... What?"

"You don't unders---"

"You got a coupon card for takoyaki this time?" Yifan raised an eyebrow. 

"No, no. This is...' Chanyeol started, patting his hands against his knees as drumrolls. "A...! ... wait, did I just hand you my takoyaki coupon card?"

Yifan nodded, amusement dancing in his eyes. Chanyeol shook his head and dug under the couch, grabbing an envelope. 

"Hey, I had to hide it somewhere," he defended and handed the taller the envelope. Yifan opened it and read the sheet of paper, eyes wide. 

 

"Wait, what?!" Yifan gaped. 

"You told me you found the galaxy interesting, so I named a star after you," Chanyeol flashed a victory sign. Yifan silently blinked for a while, lowering the other's self-confidence. 

"You don't... li---"

Chanyeol was pushed back as Yifan smashed their lips together in a messy kiss. Chanyeol smiled into it and steadied them both, leaning the younger against the kitchen counter. He brought the kiss into a slower, more comfortable pace and Yifan pulled away slowly.

"I did not expect you to actually do this."

"Well, what can I say?"

"I really lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter