final.

Ouch!

NOTE: I changed their ages since they're in college. Yujin is 20 while Minjoo is 22 :D

Anyway, this won't be the typical fluff >.< hopefully this is okay. Leave a comment after!


 






 

“OUCH!”

 

Yujin flinched at Minjoo's loud exclaim. She turned off the faucet and rushed to the living room where the older girl is, rubbing her wet hands on the side of her pants to dry it as she strides towards there to see what's happening and worriness is evident on her face.

 

“Hot Hot Hot!”

 

“Minjoo-ya,” Yujin calls out when she heard Minjoo lets out another panicked and painful hiss. When she reached the living room, she saw the older girl fanning and pacing back and forth, her eyes are glistening and her whole face is red. A spoon can be seen on the floor, and theres also a stain of soup near it— looks like the older girl dropped it in reflex when she took a spoonful, only to realize its really boiling hot then dropped it out of shock.

 

The taller girl then dashed back in the kitchen to get some cold water for her and when she came back, she saw Minjoo sitting on the couch, still fanning , her tongue poking out and coughing a bit while moving unnecessarily because she doesnt know what to do and she's panicking. “Here. Drink this.” Yujin handed the glass full of water to Minjoo, and the other girl gently grabbed it then downed it. She just watched Minjoo drink it, hoping the burning feeling will worn off after.

 

“You know its newly cooked, and boiling hot. Didnt you blow it first to make the hotness fade?” Yujin asked, shaking her head as Minjoo placed the empty cup on the table and fully faced the taller girl while pouting. “Well.. i— No,” She blushed. “I was too eager to taste the soup you made. Its been a month since you cooked for me. I just missed the taste badly.” She mumbled, looking down and looks like a guilty puppy while still blushing out of embarrassment. Her reason sounds off but its true. Its been a whole month since they last hung out because of college and the taller cooked something for her. Minjoo loves and missed Yujin and her home made food. distance and school, really.

 

With that, Yujin lets out a sigh then smiled, picking up the dirty spoon and wiped the soup off the floor with a tissue. “Still, you should've cooled it off. Now look at you, you got hurt.” She softly said, ruffling Minjoo's hair then stood up to get another spoon.

 

“Not really! I just burned my tongue, its okay haha, not a big deal! Its not like my tongue got cut off.” She heard Minjoo's response with a playful tone from the living room as she opened the cabinet and grabbed a new spoon then went back beside Minjoo. Yujin decided that its for the best to feed Minjoo instead, knowing how clumsy the girl is, she might just spill the hot soup over herself.

 

She scooped and blew the hot soup to cool it off, then extended her arm, placing the spoon near Minjoo's lips. “Open up,” She said, eyes intently staring at her. The older blushed. “N-No, its okay! I can eat—”



 

“Come on, let me feed you, baby.”

 

Oh there it goes. Minjoo's greatest weakness— Yujin's sweet and alluring tone, and those soft puppy eyes. Minjoo couldn't refuse at all whenever she uses it. And that babyOh my god

 

And in instant, Minjoo opened , her eyes darting everywhere except for Yujin, who's definitely giving her a smug look and teasing smirk. She's still whipped as ever, nothing's new. Its been three years since they got into a relationship, but everything felt like day one. Feelings never faded, even if theres distance, it didnt changed quite a bit, and its just getting stronger and stronger each day.

 

Yujin fed her and Minjoo whined. “My tongue is so numb and i cant taste well… It felt rusty, i cant explain it properly.” Her nose is scrunched up as she whined. She doesnt like the unexplainable feeling on her tongue. Regrets. It'll probably last for hours and she wanted to taste Yujin's soup very badly and deliciously sip it until the bowl is empty. The taller shrugged.

 

“Well, you did this to yourself, babe.” She snorted making Minjoo pout. “Its an accident.” The older sulked.

 

“I think i dont have any soothing gel here. Hmm. I'll buy one at the pharmacy nearby—”

 

“Noooo. Dont leave! Yujinnnnn!”

 

Yujin blinked and rose a brow, a mischievous smile plastered on her face. “I'll be just away for fifteen minutes, baby. Dont be so clingy. You waited me for three months in the past so fifteen minutes is just easy.” She said, chuckling as she settled the bowl on the table and was about to stand up, going to get her coat and wallet when Minjoo pulled her back down by holding onto her arm firmly. “I really mean it. Stay. That fifteen minutes that youre saying, lets just use it to be together. Its just a waste of time.” Minjoo seriously reasoned, and Yujin stared at her then lets out a defeated sigh.

 

“Okay, whiny clingy baby, as you wish.” She muttered and picked up the bowl, then proceeded to feed her whiny girlfriend again.

 

“Yujinnnn, i cant taste your soup! And, its so bland because of my burned tongue.” Minjoo whined again, and Yujin is getting frustrated over it. “Then what do you want me to do! I told you i'll buy you—” The older glared at her then hissed at her. “I told you no! No one is going to step outside this apartment until tomorrow!” Yujin could only sigh. Thankfully, she's used to this kind of scenario. Minjoo is naturally clingy and often whine about stuffs. If she doesnt really love and whipped for this girl.

 

“Then, what am i going to do with it? What do you want me to do to make your tongue better?” Yujin asked, with a tired tone, trying not to deflate. Minjoo pouted cutely. “I-I dont know… I just wanted the uncomfortable feeling on my tongue gone. I badly wanted to drink your soup with no hassle.” She answered, pressing her lips.

 

Yujin just stared at her girlfriend, placing back the soup again on the table without breaking the eye contact. Her mind is running. “Hmm.” She squinted her eyes as she thinks deeply. Her eyes lit up when she thought of something a little bit wild. Slowly, her lips curves up into a playful yet meaningful smirk as she looked at Minjoo, raising her eyebrow a bit.

 

Minjoo was taken aback, and flustered, she felt little under Yujin's intense gaze. She almost jumped from her seat when she saw how Yujin's eyes move to stare at her lips.

 

“Mayhaps, i have an idea,” Yujin whispered, her voice is huskier than usual. Oh. Minjoo felt herself sinking further into her seat and fortunately, she found her voice.

 

“W-What are you plannin—”
 

 

 

“Minjoo-ah, come closer, baby.”

 


 

Minjoo's eyes widened. She can feel drying up, and she's sweating. Those eyes, that intense stare, its making her tremble in excitement, mostly nervousness. Yujin is soft and gentle to her and others but in this kind of stuffs, she's very naughty and rou—

 

“Y-Yujin!” She yelped when the taller pulled her closer to her. That annoying smirk cant be wiped off, its just getting wider. “Yes, baby?” Yujin asked, mumbling lowly yet alluringly but there's a hint of playfulness in it.

 

 “Stop.”

 

“I'm not even doing anything yet.”

 

“The thing you are plotting, stop it,”

 

“Oh, come on, Joo-yah. I thought you want your tongue to be better. I have an idea, now, you're backing off yet you still doesnt know what is it?” 

 

Minjoo definitely looks like a whole tomato right now. Yes, she's still not used to Yujin being overly flirty to her, its very bad for her health to be honest, she might get a heart attack soon.

 

Meanwhile, Yujin, she's enjoying the older's reaction. She's half teasing, half serious about it. Its just so amusing to watch Minjoo getting flustered because of her.

 

“Are you interested, babe?”

 

“Nope! Not at all.” Yujin pouted at the instant response, making Minjoo's eyes soften.

 

“You'll love this, Minjoo, trust me.” She smirked, slowly leaning closer and tried hard not to chuckle as Minjoo tried to scoot away but Yujin's holding her arm, preventing her from going away.

 

There's no escape, Minjoo thought. She will just give in, praying that Yujin wont do anything nasty and ty. “Okay fine.” She breathed out, and Yujin is delighted.

 

Yujin gave Minjoo a wink and a smug expression. “Enjoy, baby. It'll make your tongue feel better 1000%” She said before snaking her arm on Minjoo's slim waist, pulling her more closer then her other hand cupped her cheek lovingly before crashing their lips together.

 

Minjoo's eyes widened. I freaking knew it!

 

Before she could even react, Yujin started to deepen the kiss, her arm pulling her body unto hers until there's no space between them. The taller kissed her passionately yet hungrily, and Minjoo knew that Yujin has a goal. She let out a low whimper when she felt Yujin's tongue grazing over her lower lip, she wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled her closer, responding to Yujin's hot kisses.

 

It only took one bite for Minjoo to open , and she can feel Yujin's smirk against her lips before inserting that damned tongue inside.

 

The taller girl felt uncomfortable on their position so she pulled Minjoo up, making her sit on her lap without breaking the kiss. She also s her hands inside Minjoo's shirt, gently caressing the soft skin under the fabric.

 

Minjoo moaned a bit when she felt Yujin's tongue exploring inside, but she didnt backed down even if her tongue got burned— she fought with Yujin for dominance and obviously, the taller won.

 

Damn, why Yujin is so good at this

 

Yujin kisses her hard yet gentle, passionately yet hungrily— 

 

Bite.

 

“Ouch!” Minjoo yelped and pulled away, covering her swollen lips. Yujin blinked, panting before slowly grinned like an idiot. “Oops,” She exclaimed softly.

 

“Why did you bit my lip?” Minjoo asked, a little bit irritated, not because she got hurt but because of it, the intense kissing or make out session got cut off. Wait, why did she even asked that? Of course, Yujin loves to bite.

 

“I cant help it, baby, sorry. Its not bleeding, right?” The taller asked, worried. She even did much worse than that but she still always guilty since Minjoo got hurt.

 

Minjoo checked it, and thankfully, its not— just swollen and the spot that Yujin bit is a little bit red. The taller caressed her swollen lips with her thumb, trying to soothe it.

 

“So… Does your tongue feel better now?” Yujin asked, smirking. Minjoo nodded. “Shocking, but yes. It feels more cool than earlier.” She said truthfully then hissed when Yujin caressed her side, feeling ticklish at the action.

 

“Well thats good to hear, baby,” Yujin paused, giving Minjoo a mischievous smirk. “Want more though?” She asked. Even in a flustered state, Minjoo still managed to answer like she's not gay panicking.

 

“I would love to,” She responded, a little bit shy but she's the one who leaned closer. Yujin grinned, raising her brows. “Okay, baby, anything you want.” She responded before succumbing into more kisses with Minjoo.

 

 



 

The soup on the table remained untouched and long forgotten, getting colder in the midst of the hot tension around.

 


 

Stay strong WIZONES! Fighting! We can get through this!

P.S.

I know i have a one shot collection of jinjoo but i wont add it there sjdbsjsjs