My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung POV

My name is Jang Wonyoung and I’m a first year student in Izone University. I majored in Mathematics and I considered myself a genius in Maths. Hahaha. Okay. Even though I’m good in Maths but I in love. Why? You asked why? Because I have this crush on a third year senior who was in the major as me but I have no courage to tell her. I’m an idiot right? Yeah, only in love probably.

 

I have a friend, actually she is my neighbour. We are very close since we know each other for so long. Her name is Kim Chaewon and she is a year older than me. I called her Chaewon because a year different won’t make any different. Right? Chaewon works in a burger shop. She got the skill. I mean her burger tasted good and hey, the sauce is good I guess. Like now, I’m at her burger shop and is sitting alone because I barely make friends.

 

“Wonnie, tell me what is your problem today,”

 

Chaewon always know when I have problems. She knows everything about me. Of course because I tells her everything.

 

“It’s about Eunbi sunbaenim,”
“What did she do to you? Did she hurt you?”
“Not really, it just I heard she is dating Sian sunbaenim,”
“You know she loves that girl Sian, there is nothing new though,” Chaewon scoffed.
“When will I have the chance to confess? I really want to tell her I like her so much,” 

 

The shop door opened and I saw Eunbi coming in, alone. No Sian or any of her friend. She looks stunning as ever. Her hair was flipping in the air and her smile could brighten up the whole world. What a wonderful human. Thank you God for this gift.

 

“Wonyoung! What are you doing here?”

 

That one greet was enough to cheer myself up. Eunbi calling my name is such a mood.

 

“Hello sunbaenim, I’m eating here,”
“Really? Can I join you?” Eunbi asked.
“Sure!”

 

Eunbi did not really have to ask because the answer is obviously a yes. She sat across me and called Chaewon to order. But Chaewon came with her usual gloomy face when she met Eunbi.

 

“You always give me that face whenever I come here, do you have a grudge against me?” Eunbi questioned Chaewon.
“Just order, I’m busy,”
“I want a beef burger and a cola float, Wonyoung do you want anything?” Eunbi turned to me.
“No...I’m good,”

 

Chaewon stomped her feet to the kitchen. Chaewon really dislike Eunbi I don’t really know why.

 

“So Wonyoung, there is a party at my place this weekend and you are invited,”
“For real?”
“Yep, you are my precious junior so you have to come okay?”
“I will, what’s the dress code?”
“Just wear anything,”
“Okay noted!”

 

Chaewon came with a food tray. I don’t know what’s wrong with her but she poured the drink on Eunbi’s shirt.

 

“Oh !”
“I’m sorry!”

 

I grabbed some tissue from the counter and gave it to Eunbi. 

 

“I can’t believe this! This is a new shirt!” Eunbi was so angry that I almost scold Chaewon for her clumsiness.
“You are crazy!” Eunbi shouted and left the shop.

 

I saw Chaewon laughing. What the hell did she think?

 

“Chaewon! Did you do that on purpose?”
“Maybe?”
“Kim Chaewon!” 
“I hate that girl and she is not invited here,”

 

Chaewon took the mop and started cleaning. Chaewon really like to piss me off. 

 

“That was my chance to say how I feel and you ruined it!”
“I don’t care,” Chaewon replied short.
“You are unbelievable!”
“I will be glad if you don’t go to her party,” Chaewon added.
“I’m not listening to you! Goodbye!”

 

I walked out of the shop in anger. I really hate it when Chaewon did that. Even if she dislike Eunbi, at least show some respect.

 

= = = = =

 

3rd Person POV

 

Weekend came faster than usual. Wonyoung was ready to go to Eunbi’s party. She bought a new white dress for the party. When she walked out of her house, she saw Chaewon waiting for her at the gate.

 

“If you want to stop me from going to that party, you can leave cause I’m definitely going to that party!” Wonyoung said.
“I said nothing dummy. At least let me send you there cause I will be working part time job there,” Chaewon replied as she was ready on her scooter.
“Really?”
“Hop on, let’s go together,”

 

Wonyoung jumped in joy and ran to Chaewon. Chaewon helped Wonyoung to put on the motorcycle helmet. Wonyoung ride behind Chaewon.

 

“Wonnie, hold on tight,”

 

Chaewon ride the scooter heading to the Kwon family mansion. With Wonyoung hugging her waist made Chaewon blushed a bit and her heart fluttered. When they arrived, Chaewon dropped Wonyoung at the gate. She took off the helmet and helped Wonyoung to fix her hair.

 

“You are all set,”
“Thanks you Chae for, I will go inside,”
“Wonnie wait!” Chaewon called.
“Yes why?”

 

Chaewon smiled and said,” You are pretty today,”

 

Wonyoung’s face turned red because of the unexpected compliment.

 

“I will be at the back, enjoy the party Wonnie,”

 

Wonyoung watched until Chaewon disappeared from sight. Wonyoung went inside the house and found herself in the middle of massive crowd. The music were loud enough to kill your ears and everyone were having fun, drinking and dancing around. Wonyoung spotted Eunbi and greeted her but Eunbi looked like she was drunk already.

 

“Wonyoung! You came!” Eunbi dragged Wonyoung to the bar.
“Give her the special one!” Eunbi ordered the bartender.
“Sunbaenim, sorry but I don’t drink,” Wonyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter