hihihi! it's vanillasugararmy aka vaish here to you with a shop :) i take orders for wall post advertisements and story reviews. i'm currently looking for people who can make posters and stuff (so basically graphic designers). pm me if you are interested for that position.
1. subscribe Please subscribe so that you know when your request has been completed. If you do not subscribe I will not take your request. Be respectful and kind. Be kind to me and all other people. pls do poke me if i don't finish your request within two weeks.
2. however do be patient: Be patient with me. I can't be doing this all day so it might take some time to finish your request. First come first serve. So if you are last on a very long list, it will take a while for me to finish your request.
4. pay karma points after i accept your request: Pay karma points to my account VanillaSugarARMY for me to accept your request.
5. refunds will be given in certain situations if i feel i have not done the best or i have took too long, i will refund you. also, if you are unsatisfied with my service, give me a valid reason as to why and i will refund. however, pls do not take advantage of my leniance.
6. blog post and credits in foreword pls make a blog post advertising this shop and add credits to this shop in your foreword after i have finished your request. also, send me the link of your blog post within 72 hours of the completion of your request. failure to do this will result in you become blacklisted.
7. password password is btsarmy4eva
overall story rubric:
story title: based on how catchy and how well sounding the title is ( ? out of 10 points)
Description how appealing was your description ( ? out of ten points)
forward did you credit everyone properly? ( ? out of 5 points)
how well written was your point? ( ? out of 10 points)
overall appeal to reader includes aspects such as posters and backgrounds ( ? out of 20 points)
things that should be fixed major mistakes/edits that need to made will be listed here
individual chapter rubric
chapter title how well did it match the content of your chapter? ( ? out of 5 points)
grammr here i'll point out small grammar mistakes ( ? out of 10)
formatting where the dialogues placed in the right places and stuff ( ? out of 10 points)
important things to fix major mistakes that need to be fixed in the chapter
consistency where you consistent with your tenses and pov and etc? ( ? out of 5 points)
did the overall chapter make sense can the reader understand the story? ( ? out of 25 points)
reviewer's comments basically where i will comment on the chapter just like any other reader and fangirl and convey emotions lol
at the end of reivew
ending note will be a summary of the whole review and it will be pretty long.
— reviewing packages
package name/number of words in story/cost
spring day/ 1,ooo to 6,000 words/50 kps
save me/ 7,000 to 10,000 words/ 150 kps
home/ 11,000 to 20,000 words/ 300 kps
boy with luv/ 21,000 t0 30,000 words/ 400 kps
i'm fine/ 31, 000 words or more/ 600 kps
— wall post packages
package name/number of wallposts/cost
-micdrop/30 posts/30 kp
-fake love/70 posts/70 kps
-filter/100 posts/100 kps
-inner child/200 posts/200 kps
friends/300 posts/300 kps
— other packages
package name/services included/cost
idol/400 wallposts + 6 blogpost advertisments + 1 review of any story/900 karma points
black swan/3 weeks feature/30 karma points
-each week of featuring is 10 karma points
-each blog post advertisement is 10 karma points
1. aoifecross / finished / story review
2.fifty shades of blue / finished / 100 WALLPOSTS
3. SOINHA / finished / 100 WALL POSTS
4. XXXMANI923XX / PENDING / 100 WALL POSTS
5. Username / status / reviewer
A : available
b : busy
h : hiatus
— Title: story/shop/contest name
— Author(s): the username of the author
— Description: a summary of your story/shop/writing contest
— Characters: who is in the story?
—story link: the direct link to your story
—password: in the rules
—package and service type: state what package you want and what servicese it includes
Note: pls do poke me if i haven't finished your request within 2 weeks :)
But what happens when he gets to know the person and he turns out to be totally different?