5

Dawn | izone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"yah-- i think it was a bad decision going outside"

"shh duck, were trying to be quiet here"

"we're clearly visible to people right now" yena rebutted.

she's right they were walking in the middle of the street, anytime now they could get ambush by someone or who knows really... while the two girls quietly argue, chaeyeon, on the other hand, was looking to her left and right. yena who noticed that chaeyeon has been a little jumpy ever since they went outside their dorm. "chaeyeon-ah what is it? don't scare us"

"i'm not trying to, it's just that i'm feeling unsafe being exposed like this and we're literally walking in the middle of the street"

"see unnie, i told you. even chaeyeon feels unsafe, why don't we just move over there where we can probably hide from possible murderers"

"we can't, what if they are hiding and spying on us." sakura remarked.

"you've been playing too much video games kkura-chan" said chaeyeon.

the japanese girl pouted and was going to say something when suddenly they heard a car honking, the three girls looked to where that sound came from. it wasn't near them, not far from them too. 

instinctively sakura dragged the girls and let themselves hide from the car. they were hiding in an alleyway. chaeyeon and yena who can be heard breathing heavily, the oldest notice how scared her members were tried to make them calm down, "girls, inhale and exhale. don't panic, you got me, guys. unnie will protect you". the girls were slowly calming down thanks to their unnie, but little did they know that sakura was internally screaming inside and panicking too but what can she do when she's the oldest, they promise that they'd get back safely, albeit in this situation guess they gotta re-think that way. sakura told herself that this was totally not like a game now, it is real and they are dealing with their own lives in this one.

"why did we decide to go outside again? we don't even know where they are.. we're not that far from our dorm, why don't we just go back? if we don't were going to die"

"yena no--"

"i'm trying to be realistic here, unnie"

"i know you are but if we do go back there now were just gonna lead those people to our dorm. we can't risk it, we can't yena. you have to understand"

"ducky stop being a pabo, sakura is right. don't you wanna protect yuri?!" chaeyeon whispered-shouted.

the lass realizes what sakura was trying to do. she was just trying to protect them and the other girls that were hiding at their dorm. "ok, then what's our plan. where should we go?"

"we should find weapons to protect us, this knife won't help us that much." sakura sug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter