4

Dawn | izone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chaewon quickly took the baseball bat and hid beside the door, the latter tightens her grip on the bat indicating that she's nervous. the guys outside kicked the door multiple times before they barge in, and with chaewon who was hiding beside the door quickly swing her bat and screamed.

"RUN NOW!"

the other girls was hesitating at first but continued to ran away, while they pull minjoo. the latter was crying and screaming to leave their unnie alone.

"unnie we have to go, please" said yujin.

minjoo saw how chaewon was fighting agaisnt 3 guys, and one was coming near them.

"don't touch them!!" said chaewon who fought the other guys while the other girls ran away.

they ran, and ran as far as they could go when suddenly they heard a four gun shots to where they were earlier. the three girls stopped running and fell on their knees, they cried silently especially minjoo.

they blame theirselves for this, they should have never beg for chaewon to make them go to a cafe. this wouldn't happen if they never beg for chaewon to make them eat delicious food. but what would they know, they didn't even know that the purge was accepted in their country they thought that their country knew better but no.

"w-we have to g-go unnie" yujin said while she sniffles.

"we can't die when chaewon unnie saved us"

nako did have a point. they shouldn't risk it all when chaewon sacrifice for her dongsaeng's. 

"we have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter