17

Dawn | izone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the remaining girls plops on the ground. they don't know if hitomi or yuri is fine. eunbi reflects on herself for letting the girls go.

chaeyeon and nako took care of minjoo and chaewon who was injured. the two lass winced in pain whenever the girls aid their wounds.

yena was pacing back and forth the place, worried.

yujin and wonyoung looked at the duck. they were scared, the girls were. seeing that the two maknae's look like they were going to cry sakura went near them.

she tried to pat their heads and gave them a quick hug. "we'll be fine."

eunbi noticed the three who were comforting each other, she sighs. "it's okay, i'm not letting anyone hurt you." she says, hugging the two youngest.

yena went besides eunbi, tapping her in her arm. "i'm sorry unnie,"

"i understand yena-yah." she pauses, as she looks at the girl "come on, lets go find yuri and hiichan."

once they were ready to go again and look for the missing members, they heard another footsteps and it looks like the person didn't care if she's going to get caught cause they could hear the person weeping.

they tried to find the source of the sobbing. they took a turn and saw a girl, standing still as she cries her heart out.

eunbi, their leader, who knew who exactly who it was came rushing in to the girl.

"yuri!"

the rest of the girls came running for yuri.

yuri's sobs were more loud now as she was hugged by the oldest. a warm hug emits comfort for her.

nako was the first one to ask where their other friend was, only for yuri to shook her head towards the question. "h-hitomi s-she... sacrifice h-herself for m-me.." she sobs.

"no no.. no! she's still fine, we have to find her, we can save her right unnie?" nako asks eunbi.

the oldest kept mum as she sobs quietly. not taking in the whole thing.

before the girls could talk more, they were cut off by a man's voice. "well, what a sad ending.. shall we add more?" he retorts, grinning.

the people who they encountered earlier came up behind the man, they were definitely outnumbered especially when they're all guys. the girls physical strength doesn't compare to the them.

they quickly ran, but their bad luck was lingering. they ran into a dead end.

"it's time to stop running now girls,"

sakura tried to sneakily open the door behind her, successfully opening it, the girls went inside. locking it.

"there! a fire exit!" yena exclaims, pointing at a direction.

some of the girls ran to it, trying to budge it open. it's been a while since the door was used, and it had been rusty. the rest helped sakura and yena blocking the entrance by putting tables, chairs or whatever they could find to block the way in.

while chaeyeon tried to kick the fire exit open, with the help of eunbi.

their door was open. sakura tried to shoot towards the door in hopes for the guys to not come in.

yujin came to help the two girls who are trying to pry the fire exit open.

"is it open yet?!" nako shouts. she was throw whatever she could throw towards the door.

"any minute now!" chaeyeon shouts back.

".. we need that door open now unnie!" sakura exclaims.

"i'm running out of bullets!" yena remarks.

as soon as she says that, one by one their guns clicks. indicating that they run out of ammo, exactly at the wrong timing.

a series of curse filled the room.

yena throw her pistol away, as she helps nako throwing things. just as they ran out of stuff to throw the guys appeared.

"very stupid," he acknowledge.

the girls were ordered to get their hands in the air and to kneel, and of course they followed suit.

"i'm done playing games with you girls." the so-called leader speaks. "you know what that means."

he went near minjoo and then kicks minjoo's wounded leg. the frog groans, tears formed. chaewon and yujin were ready to attack the man but the guys threatened to hurt them if they attack them.

"this girls ar quite feisty sir." one of the guys remarks.

the leader scoffs. "I'll make you see who's the one in charge." before they could understand what he meant, he stabs minjoo in the stomach right in front of them.

"you er!" chaewon exclaims.

the girls tried to wiggle from the hold, wanting to help minjoo who was coughing blood. eunbi cries. "stop! please stop!"

"what did we do to you!" yuri sobs, pain visible in her tone.

their guy grins at the amusement, seeing how fragile they look now. "you didn't do anything wrong, this is purge," he pauses. he grabs minjoo's hair, making the lass to stand. "and this is how you use the knife." stabbing minjoo multiple times. blood splattered everywhere, yujin and wonyoung force to close their eyes from the gruesome sight. minjoo coughs and coughs until she inhales deeply before closing her eyes completely.

the guy threw minjoo off of him, as he finishes it off by wiping his knife from minjoo's shirt.

the girls sobs quietly, they left minjoo die, they couldn't do anything to save minjoo.

the men, especially their leader had a wicked grin plastered on it's face. and eunbi wanted to wipe it off.

"you monster!" eunbi rushed to the guy, as she punches him in the face. she was able to land a fist.

the guy who killed minjoo slapped eunbi real hard mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter