16

Dawn | izone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"kwangbae!" the girls rejoice in unison. "where's yuri and hyewon?"

yena ears perked at the mentioned hamster, she looks at her members seeing that yuri and hyewon aren't there.

before anyone could ask any more further questions, eunbi beckon to not talk so loudly.

"the girls went to check if everything was fine but they never came back."

"and you let them unnie?!" yena's voice increased, she was mad. mad for letting the girls go.

"i know, i'm sorry. but we will find them, cause if not i don't know what i should do." she retorts.

their leader had her head hung low, knowing that she messed up big time. she's supposed to be the mother of the group, the one who keeps them safe but now that two of their members are missing she's scared. scared that maybe something happened to them.

"i know everyone is worried right now, but we have to keep ourselves together. we'll find the girls. i promise." sakura chimed.

everyone nod. completely agreeing to sakura's advice. trying not to attract more attention which they obviously already failed earlier because of yena.

the girls went into groups, not wanting to split up anymore. afraid that if they do, another unfortunate event might happen and them not having each other's backs will be worst.

as quiet as they could, they tip-toed. gripping on each of their weapons. their alerts were activated, scanning the place for a hamster and a peach.

==================================

"yuri" hitomi mutters, as she gazes at the hamster who was still unconscious.

after some time the lass wakes up from her unconscious state. seeing that they were tied up a trail of tears went down. she winced in pain when she tried escaping but the rope that was wrapped around her wrist wouldn't budge.

"calm down," hitomi again mutters.

they were locked inside an empty dorm.

thankfully, the pocket knife that she picked up came in handy. the japanese girl tried to release herself from the tight rope. feeling that it was loosening up, she wiggles her arms, breaking the rope and freeing herself.

she went closer to the hamster who was waiting for her patiently as she sniffs. trying her best not to panic and cry again.

"stop crying you silly hamster,"

the girls giggle softly, hitomi was doing a great job of calming the girl by distracting her from the situation. and because of that, yuri managed to pull herself together.

taking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter