9

Dawn | izone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hitomi removed the clothes that were wrap around chaewon's shoulder. the lass had passed out due to exhaustion and they had to figure out what happened. but first they need to somehow find a way to treat chaewon's wounded shoulder. and hitomi was in-charge of it.

"hii, will she be fine?" eunbi ask.

the latter kept mum and tried to examine their friend's wound. of course hitomi wasn't a expert at this but she had to do something or the wound would get infected and it might get worse.

"this looks like a gunshot wound, i wonder if the bullet is still in her shoulder?"

she tried taking off the rest of the cloth that was wrap around. "i cant see anything." she exclaims.

"we should try to wipe off those dried blood." the hamster suggested.

"you gotta do something hii" eunbi said.

"wait okay, i don't even know what i'm doing... it's not like i'm a doctor. i just watch some dramas doing it.."

poor lass was hopeless. all of them needed to find a way.

the girls helped hitomi clean the wound. it was getting better now, she could see where the wound is. hitomi gently cleaned the wounded area it was going fine not until chaewon flinched from the sudden contact of the cloth to her wound. which also startled them.

chaewon groaned, "what are you doing?"

"cleaning your wound-- well, at least trying to?" hitomi retorted.

chaewon flinched again when hitomi gently wipes of some dried blood. "that's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter